Mated To The Dragon- Ch. 17

A/N: Hiya guys! Happy to see me? I know I'm happy to see you! I've come to present you with the next chapter of my wonderful story: Mated To The Dragon.

Gosh guys, I'm started to get the 99+ notifications, that's awesome xD And for that, I may not be able to do dedication lists anymores because you'll be scrolling or paging forever to get to the actual chapter, so yeah..

Cookies and cupcakes,

LadyGaara ^...^

Mated To The Dragon- Chapter Seventeen

Emerald green eyes tried to obtain the power to open. They fluttered weakly, before finally parting halfway. The first sight she caught was a shadowed figure leaning over her, and from the position, her mind processed the fact that she were laying down on her back.

She thought that the appearance belonged to Maria; figuring that the Luna had found her body and took her back to their territory, but as her vision progressed, the body grew in size.

It became bulky and thick, telling Scarlet that it were not a female, but the opposite sex.

Her heart seemed to quicken as it crossed her mind that this might be Sin. The male's lips moved, but only released a delayed and disoriented voice to her ears. She groaned, flipped her head to the side, and fell back into the darkness.

***

"Is she okay?" Scarlet began to hear a male speaking.

"Hush, Dargon . . . Allow her to fully come to."

Dargon? Was she hearing clearly? Did the woman just call the male by her mate's name? Could it really be him?

The curiosity flaring within her was the reason why she forced her eyes to open. They failed her the first few times, but eventually parted slightly.

The first thing she saw was the a dark ceiling that look to be made of stone or coal. It reached far up, where a distant hole was located; open.

Grey clouds appeared to be trying to clear off. She slowly raised her head to spot Maria.

"You're awake," Maria breathed out, sounding quite relieved.

Scarlet dampened her dry lips and looked around. She was in a cave.

Her eyes went back to Maria. "W-w-" Scarlet's body lunged foward and hurled over, overworked by her movement and attempt to speak.

She began to throw up an acidic vomit that burned her throat even further.

Maria rose from her spot and moved to collect something. Leaning back down by Scarlet, she waited for her to finish.

The girl leaned up seconds later, wiping her mouth with part of her sleeve that was free of mud. She sniffed in, eyes naturally watery from the force it took as she had emptied out her barely full stomach, now completely reaping it from all it's contents. She gazed up to see a beyond concerned Dargon, but before she could do anything, Maria extended a hand out towards her.

"Drink this," She held a black mug. A white haze floated from atop the liquid. Not wanting her throat to worsen, she put her trust in her Luna and took the cup within her grip.

Her fingers laced around the mug, and a gentle heat ignited them. She released a shaky breath and pulled the mug to her lips. The steam warmed them up, and she took her first sip of the heated liquid. It was hot chocolate.

It made her whole body shiver, and quickly, she swallowed down the rest of the sweetness that filled the cup.

Scarlet finished it in no longer than two seconds, and slammed the cup down on the cave floor, finally allowing herself to breathe, her eyes closed shut until the stinging in her throat dissolved into numbness.

"S-Scarlet,"

She locked gazes with Dargon, and memories of what occured in her nightmare flooded her memory. She suddenly felt an anger, but it was washed away when he pulled her into a tight hug.

Maria carefully got up. "I have to return . . . I'll just . . ." She gazed at them, interested. "I'll just go . . ." She watched for a moment as Dargon picked up the girl as if she weighed nothing, which wasn't far from her actual size, and swung her around.

"I've missed you, Scarlet," He whispered into her neck, both completely ignoring Maria as she left.

The pain in her body was felt 100% through the squeezing of her mate, but she was okay with it, after all, she loved this guy with her heart.

"I've missed you too . . ." She whispered, speaking nothing but the truth.

@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@

A/N: They're finally together, yaaay! ♥♥♥ Pleash votee and comment ^...^