Mated To The Dragon- Ch. 10

A/N: As you know, many of these people have been listed in previous chapters because they are common voters. So, take a look, your name may be up here:

KellyMehring(For commenting on my last chapter ^.^)

ceruleanwolf

milovepocki

MeganTheMagical

AudreyMedina

Faithofthewolf

Mated To The Dragon- Chapter Ten

It was almost as if a waft of fresh air was forced into her face, making Scarlet inch back from the impact.

What did he just say?

"Excuse me?" Scarlet whispered, needing him to verify his words.

"You are my bounder." He repeated for her.

"You are my mate," She squeaked, admitting to the troubling truth. "No, no," Scarlet inhaled deeply, running a hand through her hair.

Dargon arched an eyebrow at her action. "Do you not want me?" His voice was fairly tempting, but Scarlet had to put the tone aside.

"I do . . . I just-"

"Would you wish to stay here? To allow your Alpha to beat you bloody? It's only a matter of time before he kills you."

"He will kill me if he knows I've been mated. I can't let this happen," She mumbled. As she looked up, her eyes met his. Scarlet didn't even notice him come closer to her.

Taking a step away, her back came in contact with the bark of a tree. It pressed the cool fabric of the dress to her skin.

It didn't help when Dargon decided it was necessary to trap her against the wood.

He laid hands against both sides of her head. Scarlet's breath was caught in her throat. She couldn't pull herself to say a simple 'stop'.

She wanted to scold him for putting her in such a position, but she couldn't.

A frown covered her face.

There was no denying it.

She wanted this; him. Here she was, being offered the chance at everlasting love, but she couldn't pull herself to accept.

Dargon tilted his head, it was such a fast movement. It looked animalistic. His hair carelessly flopped to the side. Analyzing her, he awaited for his bounder's reaction.

Scarlet surprised both of them by closing her eyes and locking her arms around his neck; pulling the male into a gentle kiss.

Dargon made a strange huffing noise against her lips, something Scarlet found rather cute.

She longed for this.

Their mouths moved in sync, pressing against each other like two matching puzzle peices.

Dargon tensed upon feeling Scarlet's soft tongue lightly trace the lining of his top lip.

His once spread out hands balled up into tight fists, pushing against the hard bark. He didn't want to hurt this girl. Not with her being so fragile.

So pure.

He wouldn't lose control and snatch away the only thing she kept valuable to her, but her body was begging. It was tempting.

"Scarlet," He all but growled, planting hungry kisses down her jawline and neck.

Scarlet exhaled. Her eyes opened to see two opposite expressions. One blank, but a visible smile was upon her full lips.

The other one was beyond angry.

"Alpha Sin . . ." She whispered.

==================================

A/N: Ooooo, Alpha Siiiiiinnn . . .

Comment, share, follow, vote!