.......Please Read.

*Sighs* I  feel I should at least tell you all that there will not be an update for a while, and I decided to do it here because most of you read this book. In the early morning of July 3rd, someone who meant the world to me, who I loved dearly, who I miss so much it has me sobbing, died.

In his sleep.

It hurts more, that I talked to him late on the night of July 2nd. Our last words to each other were exchanging I Love Yous and goodnights, so he passed only a few hours later... I was told by his brother yesterday. I cant stand it, and I am struggling to accept that he wont ever come back to me. He was one of my best friends. I would do anything to have him back.

So to you, True, my dear Friend, please, Rest In Peace. I wish I could have at least said goodbye. I love you so so much. I care deeply...You know that. The time we spent together I will treasure, and you will be in my thoughts and prayers every morning...as well as every night...

I know you had a hard life... And we talked about this a few times...you were the one who wiped my tears away and told me I was going to brave through it when you finally left the world...And I know Im not supposed to be crying right now.... but Im finding it so hard...Its for you though...Im willing to do it..if its for You....

May you stride down the golden pathway to Heaven with new legs, and enter with a new beginning. Once again, I love you....

R.I.P.

True...