Mated To The Dragon- Ch. 25

A/N: This is something very basic, simple, and short. Extremely boring if I do say so myself. Its not even 300 words worth of a chapter. Just a update for everyone who's still interested in reading. :)

Feel free to comment, like, and follow me if you enjoyed it the slightest bit. <3

Mated To The Dragon - Chapter Twenty-Five

Her head was pounding, like a mallet was repetitively being slammed to her delicate skull. It was so bad a part of her wanted to fall into a dark abyss and lay there for the rest of her days. It wasn't like she mattered anymore. Dargon had . . . Abandoned her. She was stupid to have believed he cared. Her pack was right. No one could have loved her. She was nothing but a mistake. A ticking time bomb. She felt so low. So neglected and hurt. He had to use the pitiful excuse of searching for more of his breed just to get away from her. As if there would be any left after all this time - not after they were ganged by both the wolf shifters and the cold ones.

And even if there was, he chose them over her.

Oh, but he apparently cared.

. . .

She put her face in her hands, and pulled her knees up to her chest. She could feel the cold, hard, cell floor beneath her skin and through the thin pair of Maria's leather pants. What was she saying? What was she thinking?

She wondered if he felt her sense of loneliness and heartache. She hoped he did. She hoped he was feeling every bit of it. That maybe it'd coax him back into her life . . .

She blew out a small, weak, breath. A noise sounded out.

Her head snapped up to see the door opening, and there was Sin . . .