Mated To The Dragon- Ch. 15

A/N: Missed me? xD Well, I missed you guys!!! Guess what, I have a looong list of dedications for you guys, so here ya go!

Dedications-

jENNIE68

Lilsmo2

OkamiCru2

MuneLight

NadishaW

TimberSheWolf

CaseyTaylor6

jesstsmith11

DolfnGal

Cat_the_Psycho

Minominx

quagga

SinLucy

MadameAura

LiseAslaug

MeganTheMagical

AliciaWarkentin

ArtemisAmanda

thunderwolf45

xodark_kissxo

WhitneyMurphy

Serena1257

HHAAGER74

emilyposadominguez

miss_horan111

sieBear1998

molly2853

purplesquirrel13

milovepocki

eradke0

thoric

mik9876

Lilnicky1

Shivirose99

madimay2

Briwolfpup

MariaGross8

Grimm_Skeleton

jessr123

minifun333

DeathByAPilgrim

zae_zae

Ellen5107

WhitePetal

lunawolf97

Tenny77

Mud-Bug0129

Sylviadog

ILoveWolvezz

LexiThomas

BVB_my_lover

didz2009

justinm97

blazesamcrazy

My apologies if I misdid any names! I originally wrote allll of them down on a peice of paper and folded it up; keeping it with me. So every time you guys gave me the best present of all, (Spamming my notifications with votes XD), I added them to the paper.

That means some were worn out due to creasing the small sheet several times, and I typed them up on my phone from what I could interpret, so I'm really sorry, but you get the general idea if you see your name!

Anyway, this is the moment most have you been waiting for, enjoy! (Warning: This will be a short chapter.)

Mated To The Dragon- Chapter Fifteen

"W-what . . . ?" Scarlet whispered.

You could clearly hear her voice cracking.

She felt as if the same arrow that was inside of Dargon the day she met him, had be thrown into her heart. It sliced through mercilessly. She couldn't believe her ears, and a part of her just hoped that what Dargon was telling her was a lie.

If it was, she could forgive him in a heartbeat, all he had to do was say it wasn't the truth.

"Dargon . . ." Her voice was so feeble and gentle. Her eyes wavered, roaming around his face as they searched for any sign possible that he was just joking.

His expression remained still, and suddenly became cold and hard.

"I can't do this. I can't stay with you." He said.

"Say it again." She demanded.

"What?"

"Say it again . . . tell me that you reject me . . . t-tell me that you don't care . . . say it again . . ." She whispered weakly.

He gazed away, but Scarlet followed him eagerly. She grasped his face with shaking hands and used the bit of strength she had to make him look at her. "Say it . . ."

There was a long dreadful silence before he opened his mouth; breaking the tension that had formed. "I. Am. Rejecting. You." Every word was said slowly; clearly, and each one made the aching of Scarlet's heart grow.

The pain was visible.

"Don't lie to me . . ." She blinked, and two tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I'm-" He grabbed her hands and removed them from his cheeks. "I'm not lying. I do not wish to see you again, Scarlet. Ever." He gazed into her eyes. "I love you . . . but . . . goodbye," He put an unwilling hand on the back of her neck, and staring foward, leaned in to kiss her forehead.

It was short.

Scarlet watched as Dargon turned away.

Just like that, the sky became a deep red, and a darkness surrounded the day.

Frozen in place, she stared at the retreating back of her ex-mate with tears slipping down her face.

"No!" Scarlet jumped up, sweat coating her entire body and giving it a shiny glow. She looked around widly.

It was night, and she met the gazes of her pack members. Their eyes were bright in the darkness, alert at the sudden outburst, but Scarlet could care less. She was overjoyed,

Because it was all just a nightmare, and now she was awake.

=================================

A/N: Seeee :o Calm down! Scarlet was just trapped in her own little world . . . or was she . . . ?

I'm kidding!! It was just a dream.

Or was it . . . ?

No seriously xD It was. I'm kidding ;P

Duh duh duuuuuh!!!! ^.^ Happy belated Holloween everyone!