Mated To The Dragon- Ch. 6

Dedications-

Sailorsandra

Mated To The Dragon- Chapter Six

"Shift." Maria ordered. Hesitantly, Scarlet pushed her wolf backwards and allowed her true being to emerge.

Her almost beige coat lifted off of her body, completely erasing itself from her face, eyes, and frame, only forming darkened closed strands over the top of her head, the hair reaching the base of her neck before stopping.

She shivered from the coldness of the cave and lost of fur. Her green eyes peered at Maria through her eyelashes, though her head was hung low as a sign of respect for her Luna.

She wrapped arms around her slender body, missing the warmth of the clothes she wore earlier . . . with him.

The Luna cast her a glance, eyes searching her up and down before she turned away, stalking off.

Scarlet's mouth opened slightly, both in shock that she was leaving her here in the naked cold of the cave that also belonged to Sin, and the fact she wanted to ask why she was leaving. Sure enough, the girl knew she couldn't speak so openly; being the lowest ranked in the pack.

So, lowering her head, she hugged her body even more. Only seconds later, light footsteps approached.

Scarlet gazed up to see the Luna. Maria held a blank expression as she handed the girl stitched thread.

Clothing.

It was white, but thankfully, dense, providing a complete cover-up for her.

Seeing as the Alpha's mate was becoming impatient, she reached a hand out and took the clothing.

Her fingers grazed over the fabric. It was thick, and netted thread laced down the sleeves of the dress. Scarlet, assuming it was Maria's, quickly pulled it over her head. It slipped down her body in one loose wave, reaching all the way to her feet.

She wiggled her toes under the shade of the cool material.

It was slightly big, but that was understandable. The Luna's body was full, unlike hers.

Maria had a desirable, perky, chest; whereas Scarlet had a light set of breasts.

Maria had a perfectly shaped body, moving down to her curved bottom. The same curved bottom that the Alpha was constantly groping.

Scarlet had a skinny frame due to lack of food, and though she did admit her butt was alright, it was nothing compared to Maria's.

Even the Luna's lips were full. Boy, did the Alpha take advantage of that.

Scarlet could recall many times where she would sit back watching Sin place tender kisses on his lovely mate's lips. Some were hungry, others were so gentle and compassionate; proving the strong band of love the two shared.

Around Maria, Sin was a sick love-struck puppy.

Scarlet sighed softly, shaking away sadness that no one was there to love her like her Alpha loved his beautiful Luna, except maybe the monster who towered several feet above her.

Just thinking of him brought that strange tug back. Her heart ached to see him again.

Shifting her chaotic mind elsewhere, she looked into Maria's gorgeous blue eyes, a faint smile dancing on her lips in gratitude of her gift. "Thank you," She whispered.

Maria only gave her a nod. "Please, sit." She ordered, tilting her head towards the direction of a golden rimmed love seat, big enough for two. Scarlet imagined they stole the couch from an innocent family, who probably worked hard and paid good money for something so expensive looking as she sat down, the dress lifting only inches above her ankles.

It folded and creased in certain areas, but looked quite pretty as it fit nicely with her light complexion.

"I have never seen Si- . . . I mean, the Alpha . . . succumb to someone so easily before without a layer of questions following." Scarlet said.

She closed her mouth immediately after hearing how rude she sounded disrespecting and bad-mouthing her Luna's other half. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that!" She apologized. Regret.

The Luna let out a enchanting and contagious laugh. "It's quite alright. I understand." She said, watching as the Omega released a sigh of relief, edging back into her seat.

Maria cleared her throat, taking the spot next to the younger girl. Her face now portrayed pure seriousness. The air grew tense and heavy as Scarlet acknowledged the conversation she sensed coming.

"So, Scarlet,"

It shocked her that the Luna knew her name, but the sound of her heart hammering within her chest and ringing through her ears swiftly replaced the thought.

"Tell me. Exactly what were you doing with that beast? And please do not lie dear, I will be able to read through it." Maria informed steadily.

"W-what would you like to know? Where do I start?" Scarlet asked softly, stuttering.

Maria's eyes narrowed slightly. "I want you to start from the beginning, without leaving a single detail out. I am willing to stay to the very end."

Scarlet bit down on her bottom lip, a heavy breath escaping her nostrils. If she was willing to stay towards the very end, this was going to be a long talk.

Releasing her teeth from the tender flesh once she felt it go numb beneath her growing canines, she swept her tongue over both lips, took a deep breath, and began her story,

Starting from when the scent of blood hit her in the first place, blood that wasn't her own, but his.

===============================

A/N: Please vote!