Mated To The Dragon- Ch. 26

A/N: You guys are really helping my book to climb up in ranking and I am soo thrilled about that. I was down in the 700s in werewolf. when I finally returned back to Wattpad after that extended year of being gone. Then I checked again (March 7th) and I was #459. Now I'm already 310, omg. All I can say is thank you. <3

Mated To The Dragon- Chapter Twenty-Six

Scarlet, though she previously felt like she'd never have to be face-to-face with this man again, was distilled into a state of mixed emotions. Sin, intimidatingly tall and releasing threatening fumes, pushed the girl to whimper and scoot as far back as she possibly could without even laying a hand on her to begin with.

She knew the chances were very slim that Dargon would burst in and save the day, but where was Maria? Had she run her off? Did she no longer care about her safety? Was she upset?

"Well, well, well. Look who's back after so long." Sin said, stopping in front of the railing. The only thing that separated the two.

Not by choice. She wanted to say, but her lips remained clamped shut.

"You were only but a child when we ran into each other . . . I raised and nourished you. I gave you shelter, family, food. I gave you life!" His large hand slammed into the cell and rocked the rails.

Scarlet, baffled by what he thought was life, stared at him with wide eyes before narrowing them. "You also deceived me, raped me, beat me! You had me under the influence I was something I really wasn't and you took advantage of that! I can't believe I was so naive to have thought you ever gave two damns about me!" Scarlet screamed, her face reddening and her body shaking with newfound anger and courage.

His eyes darkened. "You got what you deserved."

"What I deserved?!" She got up. "I've only ever deserved what you thought I did! I never had a choice in anything you did to me, Sin! What did I do that was so bad you had to downgrade me the way you did? Why did you play with my emotions so thoroughly?" Tears brimmed her eyes, she moved forward to grip the thin metal bars tightly. "You should have left me there to die! I hate you!" She cried.

He was taken back. "The time you've spent out of my territory has definitely broken the tamed animal in you." Black was now the shade of his eyes. "I can fix that."

His scent upped to something more powerful, and all the bravery that was suddenly in her washed away. She stumbled back to the furthest corner as she heard the jingling keys from his pockets grow louder when he pulled them out.

Her wolf coiled up inside, head tucked in her paws, trembling. When the door swung open, everything in Scarlet jumped for the flee factor. "You've gotten too smart for your own good," When he approached her, his first strike was to her gut, to which she'd quickly doubled over and yelped. The spot had already been tender and bruised from what she'd already went through upon her capturing.

Sin had gripped her hair and yanked her up on the wall, raising a fist in preparation to deliver a harsh punch directly to her face, only to be stopped mid way by a member of his pack.

"Alpha!" James said aloud. Scarlet, wincing, weakly glanced over to him. Sin refused to detach his eyes from the whimpering omega. "What?" He asked.

"The Luna . . ." His voice cracked some. He'd never really seen his Alpha harming her, he only remembered being there for her on the occasional times where she was left vomiting blood or knocked unconscious. The sight made his stomach do painful twists. He felt nauseous. "She wants to speak with you . . ."

"Tell her to wait. Ill be out in a minute." He growled. Nothing could detour him from his current mission. Not even his mate. His fist slammed into the girl's face, and she cried out, pain consuming her.

"She said she needs you now." He yelled, hoping to catch his Alpha's attention.

"Tell. Her. To. Wait." He dropped Scarlet's small body to the floor, and sent the front of his boot to her stomach again. She balled up, hugging her knees to her test in hopes to protect herself from further damage. "P-p-please s-stop . . ." She heaved.

Anger fueled him, and a part of him felt excited and thrilled with what he was doing. He rose his shoe, his eyes flashing and glimmering until . . .

"Sin!" Maria's voice rung, crystal clear, and she was pissed. Upset and mortified, she ran up to him, and grabbed his arm, swinging him around. She took her place in front of Scarlet, sheltering her, and shoved Sin back to the wall. His darkened eyes returned to their original shade, and he blinked. "What are you doing?"

"What I should have been doing from the start." She said.

His face pulled up into a grimace. "Move." He all but pushed her out of his way, yet she wrapped her arms tightly around his waist and clung. "Stop!" She demanded.

He felt that surge of dominance drop, and he stared down at her. She closed her eyes and buried her face in his shirt. "Sin . . . She's pregnant . . ."

****

A/N: That chapter hurt me more than I thought it would. Throughout the course of time I've been doing this book, I've grown very fond of this character so the idea of such a scene playing in my head gave me major heartache. x.x

But here is the next chapter! :3 What do you think?

Vote, Comment, Follow. <333

I love you all, see you next time. <3