Mated To The Dragon- Ch. 46

Completed: Friday - May 5, 2017, 5:30 PM

Mated To The Dragon- Chapter Forty Six

"Look," Scar chimed, glancing over at her half naked mate. The both of them had just gotten out the shower, and while Dargon wore nothing but the slightly damp towel that wrapped around his torso, Scarlet had on a black training bra and a matching pair of underwear - a set that was bought during one of their stops earlier at a store.

"What is it?" Dargon asked, looking at her.

Scar nodded her head towards herself, beckoning him closer. As his heat drew near and he kneeled down next to the couch where she was laying comfortably on, she trailed her fingers over the surface of her stomach. "Pup number one and twooo," She whispered in a trailing tone, as if she were calling them. Dargon smirked at her adorableness, which quickly faltered when he saw light strokes stretch her stomach outward.

Their babies announced their healthy presence, moving and kicking. Although Scar got a pinch of pain every so often, she dealt with it, overwhelmed with love for the two children that would soon be cuddling into her arms and later screaming, 'Mommy!'.

Dargon pressed a warm hand to her stomach, and all movements ceased . . .

His eyebrows furrowed, and he breathed out a wounded sigh. "They haven't even met me yet."

Scar's eyes jumped to his face. "What are you talking about?"

He shook his head, staring at her distilled, bloated, belly. "The twins - they aren't moving anymore. I mean, they were. But," His eyebrows fell in, and he squeezed his eyes shut. What was he talking about? Such a minor coincidence surely didn't mean his kids disliked him. But it was odd for them to be so lively just a few moments before and go frozen upon his touch. Maybe they only liked Scarlet's touch.

"Dargon, it's-"

He removed his hand and got up. "I'm gonna get dressed,"

"No you're not, what's wrong?" She moved so that her feet touched the floor that desperately needed a vacuuming.

He said nothing as he turned around.

"Stop. Come here," She got up from the sofa, one arm supporting her stomach. Catching up with him rather quickly, she grabbed his arm and turned him around. "Don't do that,"

"Don't do what?"

"Don't . . . Pout."

His eyes widened. Pout? He was a man! Men didn't pout! His face heated up, and she grinned, linking their fingers. "Daddy,"

He grew even more hot, staring down at her. "Please don't say that."

She got a kick out of his reddened cheeks, and instead decided to assure him that everything was alright. "My love, touch me."

He turned around again, and she jerked him back. "I'm kidding," She laughed, and moved his hand over her stomach yet another time, then she placed hers over his as she'd done the night they made it to the house and she stressed over the exact same thing that polluted his mind now.

It was quiet, and then the small infants gloriously and preciously met under the warmth of their overlapping hands. Dragon smiled, and looked at Scar.

"You see," Her other arm looped behind his neck, and she pulled him down. "Everything's gonna be okay."

"You're right . . ." He pulled her as close as her belly allowed, and pressed his lips to hers.
***

<Word Count Of Everything Except This And Below: 550>

SHARE SOME LOVE:

° LIKE
° COMMENT
° FOLLOW