Mated To The Dragon- Ch. 11

A/N: Woo! *Fans myself to keep from passing out due to so much love* Between adding Mated To The Dragon to your reading lists, to reading, to voting, to commenting, I'm just so overjoyed. I went from 1.1k to 1.5k in like a day from when I last updated. Plus, over 100 votes?! You guys know I have to give ya something to thank you. Buuuut, check out my dedications. (This is like the longest list I've done yet and this is just from my votes on my last and previous chapters. 9 times out of 10, you'll see your name!)

LiseAslaug

KellyMehring

FaithoftheWolf

ceruleanwolf

milovepocki

blackpanthermusic99

kittycat123meow

BryanClack

tiffy11

NadishaW

DarkEyeDemon

lilsmo

MeganTheMagical

wolfgirl3000

DeathByAPilgrim

TashaSeales

I see that smile on your face, don't hide it! xD

Noooow, may I present you wiiiiith *Drum roll*

CHAPTER ELEVEN!

Mated To The Dragon- Chapter Eleven

Scarlet shoved Dargon back with a hidden force she never even knew she possessed. He stumbled a few feet, turning back to acknowledge the two who ruined the moment.

His eyes came in contact with two people he thought he would never see again.

Alpha Sin seemed taken back by the face he had not seen in years.

"Sin, so very nice to see you again," Dargon muttered. "Maria," He nodded a head towards her. Her eyes shifted to the side but she kept that beautiful smile. "Why are you still alive Dargon?" She asked, her tone still as sweet as candy.

"Just because you slayed the others doesn't mean you got them all." His tone was menacing.

Scarlet stood gaping, unsure of what to do. This was a completely different male from before. He looked ready to jump on her Alpha, and Sin was sending off a scent that proved he too were holding back.

"How do you two know each other?" Scarlet whispered.

She was surprised at the sudden amount of courage she mustered up to speak aloud in the presence of her leaders.

Half of her was afraid; the other half felt secured and protected as she stood so close to her mate.

My mate,

It sounded so perfect in her mind, yet so selfish. It was the one and only thing that she could officially claim hers.

"I'm not so sure that I gave you permission to speak," Alpha Sin announced in a threatening tone, taking a step foward.

A sharp gasp escaped as she moved behind the firm wall of Dargon. "Sh, I won't let him touch you," He whispered, turning to give her a promising look.

His eyes were warm, and seemed to melt into hers.

She swallowed, nodding, and with her acceptance, Dargon returned a stone cold gaze at the main male.

Alpha Sin bared his teeth, and his body vibrated in anger. Raising her eyebrow in a knowing way, Maria stepped away. A growl was released into the air as her Alpha's clothes tore away from his body, revealing the dark black of his bear-sized beast.

Maria's mate lunged at Scarlet's.

Dargon thrusted a arm out and pushed the female back into a group of soft ferns. Her body hit it with a thud, and a tiny ripple of pain surged through.

She ignored it, her eyes glued to the fight. It was impossible, but somehow, Dargon managed to slip his fingers through Alpha Sin's thick fur, slinging him through mid-air. The wolf crashed into the tree in which Scarlet was pressed against only minutes before.

The wooden structure was forced out of the ground due to the impact of something so big hitting something so hard. Both went skidding on the ground, but effortlessly, Sin got up.

He shook his large head, trying the same tactic.

As Dargon turned to give an apologetic smile to Scarlet, he was knocked off of his feet. The duo went tumbling into the woods.

Something louder peirced the air. A shrieking tormented growl. It was the new form of Dargon taking over.

Scarlet winced. How did things change so fast? One minute, she was in complete bliss, and the next, scared for both her and her mate's life.

She didn't hear the light footsteps as Maria walked up to her. "Are you okay?" The Goddess asked, her words spaced out. She held a hand out for the girl. Blinking twice, the Omega laid her rough hand into the older woman's soft and delicate one.

Maria pulled her up gently.

"May I ask . . . what happened?" Scarlet questioned. "I mean . . . I'm willing to stay to . . . the very end . . ." She repeated Maria's word.

"Mm, are you sure?"

"Yes," Scarlet confirmed.

"I may have to rebuff this,"

"Please, Luna Maria, I want to know . . ."

Both heads snapped towards the direction of the noisy trail. "Very well," Maria said, sighing gently.

===================================

A/N: I know this was a bad chapter xD I was actually playing around with it but I decided it was best to give you guys something. Vote if you liked this awful chapter!