*Chapter Twelve: Wyatt

Ever felt like the worlds spinning, spinning and drumming, and your all but floating on cloud nine. We'll have all that going on and you're bound to vomit. Vomit everything that even if you don't have a single thing in your stomach.

My head felt heavy and a throbbing drum repetitively banged against my eardrums. I groaned when the shocking pain came surging threw my veins from my neck. I screamed awake but instantly fell back down by an unseen force.

"Mia, Mia relax you're gonna be alright." It was a male voice, a very young male, and he sounded pleasant. An odd thing to say when all you've been seeing is violence and tragedy. "Your sister will be here soon just.... Uh, hang on."

Wow nice words of encouragement when I feel like just dying right now. Death would be a great release right now.

The young boy gripped my hand and I finally opened my eyes groaning again when the sharp brightness attacked my nimble, fragile eyes. They didn't have much time to adapt to the room's brightness. Blinking a few times hoping it'd help I finally gazed up at the person next to me.

The young guy was maybe my age or even younger with dirty blonde hair. He had green forest eyes and a pale complexion. There was no tan to his weak transparent skin. The boy stared down at me with a worried and concerned expression.

"No, no, please don't cry. Elena will be right here." He spoke softly trying to calm me down. I hadn't even noticed I was crying. Why was I crying? It wasn't from the pain and it wasn't from poking me in the eye... So what was it?! "Blair!"

There was a rush of footsteps and then they stopped by the doorway. "Yea?" An annoyed man''s voice spoke out. Another male stood there eyeing us up spectacularly then gave the boy holding me hand a look of shock. He was older probably close to 25 or so, with a tall height and big broad shoulders. His baby blue eyes taking in what he saw.

"Get Elena, or Wyatt, even Robin. Just get somebody! Now!" He barked getting agitated by the second. His yelling was making me upset and it made the ringing in my head sound even louder. I groaned and held my head with my other hand trying to stop the throbbing of the ring. The thumping of running feet exiting the room did nothing to help the drumming in my head nor the ringing I consistently heard in my head. "Hold on Mia they'll be here soon and you'll be fine then." He reassured me. I wasn't believing him. Right now my head felt like a ticking time bomb and I was ready to explode.

"Would you stop saying hold on. For Christ's sake I'm holding your hand! Turn off the damn lights of you want to help me feel better here!" I spoke hoarsely as my voice gave out with every word.

Stumbling over the chair and materials on the floor the boy left my side and turned off the bright lights in the room. I instantly felt relief. It was like a weight was lift off of me and I could concentrate more on what was going on.

"Better?" He asked wearily approaching me again. He looked down at me and I just hummed a reply in return. I was to tired and sore to do much of anything else. He gave my a little smile and sat back down. He grabbed my clammy hand again and sighed restlessly.

"Where is she? She's awake?" My heart beat raced and thumbed against my chest with happiness from just hearing her voice. Just her sweet voice was enough to send me into a state of bliss. "Mia?" Elena called out to me and I hummed a reply still unable to reply like a civil being. "She's burning up. Someone get her some ice!" She shouted and I groaned as the ringing again erupted in my head. It sent shock waves throughout my head.

Suddenly a heavy weight was placed on my forehead and chest. It was cold to the touch, scratch that it was freezing. I whimpered at the new alien coldness that casted over my body now.