Thirty-Four: The Gathering {Part Two}

I yawned waking up to the sun going down. A heavy arm was wrapped securely around my waist keeping me planted to his mass. Leandor groaned when I tried to pull away only to tug me closer to his body.

I didn't push away this time but instead turned around on my side to look at this masterpiece of a man. His once strict, harsh features were now soft and settling. They were almost peaceful and innocent.

I knew Leandor was the farthest thing from innocent but there was no denying that under all his power and dominance there was a real caring gentleman underneath it all.

"Like what you see?" He said his voice thick and husky. I blushed realizing I had been caught openly gaping at him like a piece of artwork. Some might agree about him being a masterpiece, hell so would I.

"Nope." I replied tucking my head beneath the covers of the bed. I heard him chuckle and before I knew it he was pulling the covers away stripping me of any way to hide.

Trying not desperately to tear the blanket away from him I'm sure he got more than he was asking for. I was completely naked tackling him for a freak'n blanket I knew I wouldn't have the luck of grabbing.

"Why... Do you...." I said reaching for the blanket only for him to ball it up and move it away from my grasp. "Always have to be.... So god damn...." I finally grabbed hold of the blanket but to my dismay he rolled us both off the bed into a heap on the floor. "Annoying." I chocked out as Leandor's mass nearly suffocated me. "Get off of me." I groaned trying to move his ten ton body.

Leandor placed his arms on either side of my head and grinned mischievously as I frowned when he didn't get up.

"That's not what you were saying earlier." He smirked. I took all my will power not to smile or blush.

Finally managing to compose myself long enough I pushed him off me and quickly hurried to the wall in closet find under garments and slipping them on. All the while Leandor leaned against the door frame watching me as if this was the best thing he'd seen all his life. I scowled at his bluntness of gawking at me like a piece of meat.

"You don't have to cover up around me. The best outfit is one with out cloths on." He smirked kicking his lips eyeing my chest hungrily.

I rolled my eyes putting on a robe I had come across. Tying it around me and looked for the gown we had bought together a couple days ago.

"We should really be getting ready Leandor . I don't want to keep out guests waiting." Finding the dress I pulled it out studying it's interact designs. "What kind of impression would we be giving them? Especially me being the new found Luna of the pack."

I walked past him carrying the dress carefully only to be pulled to his chest. His mouth firmly planted on my neck.

"We can stay here all night a finished what we started." He offered. As much as I wanted to I turned it down.

"No," I shrugged, laying the gown on the bed. "Seriously Leandor get ready. Don't make me mother you." I smiled when I saw him sigh and roll his eyes giving up. Good, I thought cause I was way too sore to go on for another round of sex.

He walked into the closet and I heard him rummaging through the hangers of clothing.

I unwrapped the plastic around my gown finally seeing the elegant dress again. It pale peach lace was delicately sown into the shear peach skirt of the dress. It was a simple dress, but none the less it wasn't anything but beautiful.

I was so indulged in my happiness a wave of nausea came over me nearly knocking me over my feet. It wasn't because I was pregnant its way to early for that shit still. But it was still making my head spin and my stomach knot up and tighten with pain.