Thirty - One: How could I forget?

"No! Absolutely not!"

"Why not? She's my sister!" I yelled back at Leandor as he refused to allow me to help.

I was standing up now leaning against the desk while he leaned on the opposite side. If the desk wasn't between us I think I'd strangle the living shit out of him. He can't just expect me to hang out in this huge mansion for no reason just to make sure nothing happens to me.

"Leandor you can not expect me to just sit around all day while, whoever does whatever he wants to Elena. I'm not just going to sit around and be dead weight in this pack." I tried telling him but he was already shaking his head no even before I finished my sentence. I growled frustrated.

"What do you want from me Mia?! I am not going to take you outside until I have my Beta and his mate back in my sights. Whoever took them could take you too! Do you honestly think I am going to let you be taken right from under my nose? I am not going to be that stupid. Sit down, shut up, and listen to me!" Leandor shouted. Now there was the old Leandor I missed oh so much.

I scowled a deadly look and sat myself in the cushioned seat in front of his desk. Leandor sit leaned against the desk top seething with anger. I crossed my arms and looked past him out the window of his office.

I heard him sit down in his swivel chair and sigh in exasperation. I rolled my eyes like handling me was such a defeating task? Grow a pair of balls won't you. I wanted to scream in his face.

"Now, are you going to listen to me or are you going to make my day that much more difficult?" Leandor began saying with a hint of annoyance for my earlier out burst. I didn't say anything and continued to stare out the window. "Mia, look at me." He demanded of me.

I didn't. I kept lookout the window and now the sun was completely gone. Time was dwindling with us arguing. If he wouldn't allow me to help then he better be helping the search party.

I was too busy swimming in my own thoughts that I hadn't noticed that Leandor was standing in front of me. "Look at me, love." I slowly raise my gaze to reach his. He held my chin up like a mother would to a child for their undivided attention. "I'm going to find them I promise you, but I need you to stay here." He leaned down and kissed my forehead. My mind was having trouble think with these contradicting personalities that Leandor kept switching between. Also, probably because the kiss was making my head fuzz. Stupid mate bond.

I swatted his hand away from me and stood up straight. My eyes were leveled with his shoulders, just comes to prove how taller he was, remember and I'm 5"10. Temporarily stunned with his sear height I turned away from him. When I reached the door I stopped and sighed. I can't run away from my problems. It'll get me no where.

"What am I suppose to do all day then?" I asked him. He leaned back against the desk and crossed his arms accentuating his muscles. It took all my self control not to look at them. Leandor was a master piece.

"You'll stay here. I can tell my mother to come over and-"

"No! No.... I'll just stay home and watch TV just like I did yesterday." I quickly responded. I didn't want to do anything with his parents. Don't get me wrong Kira was a very nice women but Matthew seemed to hate my guts, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't like the idea that I am the new Luna. "I'll behave I promise just- just don't bring your parents here." I pleaded smiling an innocent.

Leandor stared at me with a teasing smile. My stomach dropped afraid of what he might do. Leandor is a loss canon at times at not only was I fearful of him sometimes but so was my wolf. And she should be the only that's unafraid of him because she should have a direct link to him.