*Chapter One: You're not my mate

"Shut up! Get changed you're leaving with us." The guy holding Elena snarled at me. I grabbed my back pack and hurried back into the bathroom. Once the door was shut leaving a single barrier between me and them, was when I finally started to freak out.

"Shit." I hissed out dropping my towel and drying myself off. This wasn't good... at all! We've been running for so long and to come to think that this is how we're going to go out. With a pack killing us off like a rouge, but we were harmless. Sure I had a bit of a temperament but put that aside I was a kind and caring person.

Throwing on the first thing I could find in my nearly empty backpack was a black tank top and a pair of black skinny jeans.

Being on the run, black clothing becomes you're best friend while trying to stay hidden. Black was just about all I had in my backpack. I quickly pulled on my dark green sneakers and looked at my reflection. My eyes weren't blue like there human side or black when my wolf has taken control they were shining a silver color. They only did that when Elena was scared. Since we and our wolves were connected to one another we felt each other's feelings and felt the physical pain of each other. So if someone punched me she'd feel it too and so on and so forth.

Looking at my eyes and hoping Elena would calm down I relaxed myself because I couldn't give those pack wolves the clue that we weren't just mere rouges. We had properties of a special wolf breed we couldn't tell anyone about. No one besides our parents knew about what me and Elena were.

There was a loud and heavy knock on the door and I snapped my eyes open.

"Hurry up! Don't make me come in there after you!" The male wolf boomed out making door itself shake on the hinges. He held some authority but nothing compared to an alpha so that was good. I think?

I opened the door swiftly before the guy tore down the damn door. "Trust me you wouldn't want to do that's." I retorted back. I don't know where the confidence came from but I should have known better than to anger someone especially when they out number us. It was my anger speaking. Again Elena got the brains not me.

It was too late to take back my actions and words as the man grabbed hold of my long brown hair pulling my out of the bathroom and onto the floor. "Don't disrespect me rouge."

I winced as I hit the ground. My body was aching before this but now it was just screaming out with pain. I looked to Elena and she just gave me a stern look as if to say stop it. How could she give up so easily? Did she even care that they might kill us?

"Sorry." I muttered under my breath I didn't want to anger him any further. It didn't matter he was still angry and stormed over to me ripping me from the ground and growling in my face. I slightly coward away but not too much. The three men carried us out of the motel into a black SUV. My heart was racing I was thinking the worst. And I was sure the worst was to come.

"Mia." My sister said to me catching my attention. "I'm going to get us out of this." It was a promise and I knew she would try to keep it. Elena always keeps her promises. The rest of the car ride was driven in complete silence. I had to keep telling myself to calm down because I could feel the fire behind my eyes wanting my silver irises to show. I couldn't do that neither could Elena. It would be a stupid mistake, a dangerous mistake we can't take.

Elena and I have no mind link but that doesn't stop us from sensing each other's emotions. Elena was uneasy and panicked. I could even feel her wariness as she shifted away from the guy in the middle who was groping her a bit. I growled lowly and he snapped his faze to me. He had no title aura around him but he was still intimidating and in the confines of an SUV doesn't give you a lot of places to go. If he wanted to punch or beat me up then he would and if he wanted to leave a permeant scar mentally and physically he could and he would. The man was narrowing his eyes at me and glared I was trying not to be fazed but that was difficult with Elena's nervous emotions swimming around in my head.