Chapter Twenty-Two: She hit you

Paula was on her back resting on her nimble elbows. Her thick dirty blonde hair was laying in a mess of tangled knots. Her hair was the last thing I was eyeing as I realised that her top was torn open and her jeans were unbutton.

Justin towered over her with no shirt on and his pants hanging lowly on his hips. Paula tried to shove him off her but he didn't move. Didn't even flinch when she hit him in the chest.

"Mia?" Paula whispered looking up to me in disbelief.

"Get off of her Justin!" I shouted storming over to him, anger flowing off of me in waves. He growled and immediately stood up. I thought he was actually listening to me but I should have known better. He would never listen to me. It would be a miracle if he even listened to Leandor.

Before I could reach Paula I was pushed back. I stumbled on a piece of clothing nearly losing my balance in the process. I steadied myself before growling in annoyance at this assholes behavior.

"Well if it isn't the bitch!" He snarled his nostrils flaring out. He was pissed I could tell that much. "You aren't part of this pack you smell of a rouge. The last time I checked I don't take orders from rouges."

I narrowed my eyes at the idiot. His brown hair swooping to the side with sweat. His pecks glistened with the thin trickle of the perspiration. He wasn't handsome like Leandor but that didn't mean he wasn't attractive at all.

"You know you all blame rouges for some of the stupidest reasons. Grow a pair of balls for Christ's sake! Take responsibility for your actions!" I growled out. My wolf was itching to be left out. I wasn't like most female wolves that didn't need their wolves out on a near daily basis like males did. I needed my wolf out almost everyday or she'd get restless. And right now she was scratching my insides to be set free.

Ready to let her out, I was cut short of my thoughts as strong hands wrapped around my neck forcing me up against the wall. The wind was knocked out of me. Not fucking again! What was it with people trying to ring my throat? But oddly enough Leandor's time chocking me was nearly as forceful as Justin's right now.

"I dare you to repeat what you just said!" He screamed into my face. He was so close to my face my skin tickled from his warm rancid breath.

"She would if she could." A deep voice spoke from the door way of the room. The voice was soothing and sent my wolf into over drive. I couldn't help it and couldn't control her any longer. Leandor was in the room and if I had trouble controlling my wolf around him when I was thinking straight, I had no luck now that she wanted nothing more than to kill this bastard.

I shifted and Leandor took a few steps back almost stepping on poor Paula. I wasn't seeing red but it was only a matter of time before I did.

"Alpha." Justin breathed out caught off guard. He bowed his head in respect but if Justin only know what kind of hole he dug himself into would he finally realize that he was screwed. When Leandor didn't say anything back Justin began to explain himself. "This rouge just bargained in my room and demanded that she take Paula from me. You and I both know Paula is mine!"

I growled at him and went to go after him but Leandor growled at me. It was loud enough that the picture frames on the wall rattled.

"Don't raise your voice at me Justin. I don't care what Paula is to you, but to make things clear, Mia isn't a rouge anymore. She's your Luna." Justin's face paled like a white sheet of paper. If only I had a camera. "You just chocked your Luna! DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA WHAT KIND A FOOL CHOCKS THEIR LUNA?!" Leandor bellowed out. Paula and Justin both coward back. Leandor's face was turning red with anger and his hands were fisted by his side.