Chapter Twenty-Eight: Find Elena

"Gosh, it's so boring here!" I groan flopping myself on the sofa. I hear his deep chuckle reverberating from the kitchen.

Leandor insisted that he make us both lunch. I tried talking him out of it but he wouldn't change his mind. So, when we got home Leandor went straight to the kitchen handing me the bags of clothing he bought and out them away. We would probably make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with a side of beer. For what stupid reason he would hand me a beer still baffles me.

"How do you stay in here all day? Don't you get bored?" I asked rolling over staring at the white ceiling.

Elena and Vincent had gone out when Leandor and I got home. I didn't understand why until Leandor explained that he didn't want Elena and I to think of a marvelous plan of escape.

"I'm hardly home, same with Vincent." Leandor's voice grew louder with every step. I focused my eyes downward to meet his. He was standing at the other end of the sofa staring at me with a smile and with both hands holding a plate.

I sat up to look at what he had made. Curiously I took the found from his hand and examined the food on it.

It wasn't difficult meal to make but it also wasn't all that easy. It was a BLT with extra bacon. Honestly the best sandwich in the world. Leandor sat down next to me with a plate holding four sandwiches. It was normal for wolves to eat a lot especially alphas. Our metabolism is ten times faster than a human being. What Leandor was eating was more less a snack to him.

"So," I began saying after I finished my sandwich. "What am I going to do while you're out doing alpha stuff?" I asked looking up at him realizing he had finished his meal already.

"Well... you have three options." He explained and the way he started explaining them didn't sound anything close to being enjoyable. I braced myself for the worst because let's just all admit that after all this is Leandor. He was nothing less than evil. He knew how to make someone's life a living hell quite easily.

I rolled my eyes and leaned back into the couch readying myself for whatever hell filled options I was going to get. "And what are these fabulous options of yours?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Leandor smirked deviously.

"One, you come with me all day." I scoffed at his reply. There was no way in hell that I was going to follow him around like a lost puppy all day. Besides this pack doesn't seem to like me very much. "Two, you stay here with two at least two of my best guards. Or you could go to my parent's house and-"

"Fuck that!" I yelled crossing my arms over my chest leaning into the sofa away from.

How could he let one of his options be to spend an entire day with his mother and father. I didn't mind his mother, Kira, but Matthew gave me an eerie vibe the moment I saw him. He was threatening to look at by many but I guess being the Luna and the way I was raised I fought back the fear of standing g up to him. Though I will never be able to deny that the pit of my stomach dropped when Matthew scowled disapproving me last night.

Shockingly I was waiting for Leandor to say something about what his father disliked about me but he never did. It was either he seriously didn't care what his father had to say about me or he didn't feel the need to say anything to me.

"What's so bad about staying with my parents?" Leandor questioned amusement clear in his eyes. He got comfortable as he watched me awaiting me reply.

"The answer is in the question." I told him irritated. Was he really being serious that I had to be babysat? If so it sure as hell won't be by his parents. I'm an eighteen year old git I think I can handle myself.

"Fine then. Guards it is." Leandor answered getting up, fixing his leather grey jacket as he headed for the door or the mansion. I quickly got up and followed close behind him.