Chapter 23

12 Weeks Later

"Oh!" Emma jumped in surprise and dropped her fork.

Killian turned from his food and cocked an eyebrow, "What is it, love?"

Her laugh sounded and resonated through the room as she looked down at her slightly bulging stomach. This was the moment she'd been waiting for since that little plastic stick showed her two blue lines. It was different than with Henry, as much as she loved her darling boy, she knew she was going to keep this little miracle and that sweetened the deal. Turning her chair out, she motioned the love of her life over. Rolling his eyes, he knelt down in front of her.

"Really love, what is it?" He couldn't help but laugh at her enthused look.

Emma shook her head, but grabbed both of his hands and pressed them to her stomach. "Be patient."

It took a moment, this kid sure was going to make them wait, but eventually her insides fluttered and Killian's face lit up like a thousand stars. He pulled her down to his level and pressed his lips against her's. They had many kisses, some were desperate, some kisses of passion, others of goodbye, but this was one of pure and utter happiness, and a little of something else. He moved from her lips to her belly and pressed another loving kiss to it.

She giggled, "You taste like pasta."

Killian rolled his eyes, "As do you, miLady. Now, let's get these dishes to the kitchen so I can have my way with you." I guess that's the something else, Emma thought while picking up her plate.

-/-

They would end up leaving the dirty plates in the sink until they were forced to get up, but that wasn't the first thing on her mind as his kisses traced down her bare chest and her fingers knotted in the sheets.

A moan escaped her lips, only increasing Killian's hunger and speed. Thank goodness they didn't have neighbors because their bed was pretty loud against the wall.

Rocking her hips against him, she was thankfully she wasn't much bigger yet. Hot and hard, his mouth crashed down on her's again and his fingers tangled themselves in her hair. He was all she ever wanted, nothing compared to the feelings she got when they were together; reassured, passionate, beautiful, loved, and so many more. Every kiss told her something different, and was she eager as ever to learn.

-/-

"I don't know how I ever was without you," he murmured later that night as they were almost asleep. Emma groaned. "I know, I know, you're not a pour-your-heart-out kind of girl, but I am, though my way with word many not be satisfactory." She cocked an eyebrow and he groaned, "You know I didn't mean to call myself a girl, Swan. I'm trying to be sweet here."

She put her hands up and smiled, "Okay, okay, continue."

He sighed, "As I was saying, I love you, I love you with all of my heart, and you make me the happiest and luckiest man of them all. I hope I make you feel like you are my world as you are for me. When we first met, I was all bottled up hate and revenge, but even then I knew there was just something about you, despite the fact that you held a knife to my throat," she giggled, "now I'm not so sure about love at first sight, but I remember change at first sight. From that first moment with you, I could see how good you were and how much you family meant to you, how you just wanted to protect them, and I remembered a boy from long ago who only wished he could've protected his brother. I wanted to change for you because if I didn't, I knew I could never keep you. You saved me, Swan, and I will never stop loving you for it." Emma stared at him a long time, unsure of how to respond until he saved her. "You don't have to say anything, I know it's a lot, I just wanted you to-"

He was cut off by her pressing against his lips. "I love you, Killian Jones, I truly do."

His smile was her starlight and she laughed when his hand found its way back to her stomach, waiting for the little flutter.

Wow. It's been so long, I'm sorry! I had no idea what to write. Hope you like it still!:)