Chapter 33

With an exasperated sighed she wiped the flour off her hands onto the waiting apron and put her still-hot curls out of her face. It was going to be the end of her if she got dough into her hair and yet she flipped the page of her recipe book and studied carefully. Cooking never had been her forte, yet here she was, making cinnamon rolls. The dough was rolled out in front of her and she just had to finish with the sugar mix. Killian was in the back, attempting to dress their daughter, but from the whines of protest, she could tell it wasn't going so well.

Emma smirked and headed down the hallway to see him trying to wrestle her into a pink sparkly skirt and green shirt; it was comical and she didn't blame the girl for fighting against it. "How's it going, Daddy?"

Killian whirled around and dropped the shirt. "She won't put on the clothes!" He cried in exasperation when Rae ran in the other direction behind her bed.

"Rae?" Emma questioned, hoping to resolve the issue with a tantrum.

The little girl crossed her arms and stomped her foot, "I don't like it!"

Emma sighed and headed into the overflowing closet to sort through the mess of pink, purple, blue, and every other color imaginable before settling on a pink dress with a blue and pink tutu attached. "How about this?" She came over willingly and Emma stripped her of the spotted pjs with practiced hands and into the dress. Killian groaned and sat on the carpet in defeat. "How about you let Daddy put your hair in a braid?" Rae nodded and skipped into the bathroom to wait.

Emma rolled her eyes at her husband's pathetic pouty face. She kissed his cheek, "You'll get the hang of it eventually."

"It's been three bloody months!" He cried out and threw his hands up.

She let out a laugh, but zipped her lips when he glared. "Sorry, but it's been seven years and I'm still learning. You'll get there." They stood up together and she gave him a gently shove to the bathroom.

While placing the last gooey roll into a traveling container, her daughter and husband finally came out of the back fully dressed and ready. It had taken a half hour, but she didn't feel like complaining.

"These are done, I just need to go get changed," Emma announced and untied the apron strings before tossing it onto the washer. Her jeans and tee shirt were going to be a sad excuse for Thanksgiving dinner.

She smoothed her red dress down at the entrance to Granny's Diner. "You look beautiful," Killian assured her and Rae nodded over enthusiastically. It was their first holiday together like this and she wanted it to be perfect.

Emma smiled and kissed him before opening the door and leading them inside.

She was instantly greeted by her mother with a tight embrace and directions where to put her dessert. Uncovering them, she had a strong desire to consume all the ooey gooey goodness.

A ringing of the door opening caught her attention and her excitement grew. "Henry!" She called and hurried over to hug him. It'd been four months since she'd seen him and it was just too long.

"Hey Mom," he chuckled with that deep voice that always caught her off guard, and squeezed her tightly.

Regina was right beside them tapping on Emma's shoulder. "My turn!" She exclaimed happily and embraced him. The rest of the family were all coming over for their turn, except for Killian who hung back in the shadows a bit.

Heading over that way, she took his hand in hers and led him over to her son. "No need to hide by yourself, you're as much his family as the rest of us," she assured.

The two shook hands in a manly gesture of affection. "I'm glad you're back," her son smiled warmly, "I've yet to hear her so content on the phone." They laughed and let the others in to see him. Rae had been taken by her grandmother.

They all sat down in booths and David stood up with a beer in hand.

"I'd like to say something," he smiled down at his wife and young son, and then over to Emma, "a while back, I had said that it was a good thing we didn't have Thanksgiving in our land, but I was wrong. We are connected in ways that I don't even understand anymore, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I am so thankful for all of you." Everyone clapped.

-/-

She could hear him re-telling the tale of The Princess and The Pirate in the other room through their closed door. Rae had taken such a liking to it and Emma was pretty sure that she knew who the main characters actually were. The little girl was intelligent beyond her years and she was sure they'd never figure out how she knew who Killian was that day.

Going around the room, she lit a few more candles and stripped down to the lacy bra and panties she's put on earlier. A red lingerie slip completed the look and she laid, waiting, on the made bed that would hopefully only last so long. They hadn't done anything fun like this in a long, long time and she was horny to put it simply. Rae kept them on their toes all the time, but tonight she was exhausted.

Emma could hear story closing and the creaking of the floorboards as he quietly shut the little girl's door. She smoothed her hair down around her shoulders just before their own door squeaked open and his jaw dropped.

"Swan..?" He inquired, his voice already low and hungry; it seemed the nickname would never fade despite her last name. Without saying a word, she beckoned him over with a finger and playful smile. His own mouth formed into a smile as he stripped off his jacket and slid into bed on top of her. "I guess I know why we skipped on the dessert, love," he growled and ran a hand down her back and up her thigh making her shiver.

"I told you there'd be something much sweeter at home." Her fingers trailed his hard stomach and lifted his shirt over his head. It seemed to break any control he'd had over himself as his lips captured hers fiercely.

It was always like coming home with him, their movements echoing each other and going in sync. He always made her feel so beautiful and loved, and she tried to do the same for him.

It was clear only a few minutes in that she'd be covered in love bites that next morning.

His hand drifted south and pulled down her panties. She moaned as he found the right spot. Smirking, he pressed harder until she was clawing at the sheets and begging for him. He removed his fingers and she felt over his boxers, climbing on top of him.

"Fuck, Emma," he cried out, flipped them back over, and tore off her panties as she pulled down the only other layer separating them.

They laid on the bed, out of breath and sweating. Emma's lips were tingling and swollen. Killian turned over and put and arm around her waist. "You make me the happiest and most complete man in all the realms. I love you with every piece of me."

She smiled broadly and kissed his lips once more. "And I love you. Forever."

Woah....obviously I had severe writers block for ending this story. Hopefully it lives up to everything you expected. You guys mean so much to me and thank you for supporting this story through everything and dealing with me. Thank you!

A/N: I've obviously never written a sex scene to any capacity other than in this story. Thanks for putting up with that as well