Not the end

I hear rapid non-stop honking in the distance. Which means that I am close to civilization. The sound is everywhere. I follow it the best I can. It took forever but I see asphalt, and more trees on the other side of the road. I continue to follow the sound of the car. My heart instantly dropped when, for once, I realize that my paranoia isn't fooling me. A car is parked not so far away. I do not want to question how eerie it is for a vehicle to be parked in the middle of no where, honking continuously for no apparent reason. Suddenly a vision of escape allowed me to fly towards the car. I am now close enough to see the boot of the car slightly lifted. Red splatter around the interior. The head of the driver never turned around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary:

I don't want to remember or speak of what occurred after that moment. I just hope, who ever finds this diary, appreciates

who I am, who... who I was. Not to be fooled so easily by this world. Stranger danger. Still, fear your own capabilities, because we are, strangers to our selves,

and his capabilities ... what he does to me ... I ...
I cannot bear another morning with him.

I have been left alone for a while. Awaiting his return, with this sharpened knife and not so pleasant intentions.

I hope, that this entry is the last. I hope that he never writes in it again.

I hope, you burn this diary to ash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Created in 2016

Completed in 2020

A touch of peculiar reality: Stranger's Diary

Created by Noella Swaby

FIN.