Stranger

2010 Januray: 1pm

Dear Diary:

I need her here. Yukki. Why am I allowing my love to be seen by others, touched, like that, sickening teacher of hers. Why would you touch my Yukki? Do you not know the consequences. Do you not know that I am. watching. Such a freak, I need Yukki to know that he is a freak and should never see him again.
I hope she will not be taken away from me like Emonule did to Taisah. He knew the consequences as soon as he knew it was too late to save himself. Taisah seemed, so, scared, an expression I would never forget when I found her hidden in her closet, the closet that we shared. I took her away from that home, a home that was invaded by the man that laid lifeless on the bloody living room floor. Taisah was then, safe, far away from thieves and invaders, hidden with me in the midst of nowhere, making my home her own, our own. I locked her inside, left then returned with bloody hands and a scent of corpse and mud. For days I've watched Taisah, breathing, crying, but barely moving, barely sleeping. One day I, could not have stopped myself from, touching her, her skin was so, soft. So, tempting. I could not have stopped myself from removing her clothes as she shivered after every touch. Her breasts, her everything was now fully exposed, I needed to show her how much I loved her, how much I.... Taisah, in pain for nine months but I was there to comfort her and the lump that grew so quickly, a lump that represented us, her, and I. How I wish she was there to see him grow, to see him get sick and at the verge of dying, hooked up to stolen needles and feeding tubes, unable to express his pain because of his lack of movement from sickness, only able to breath with tearful cheeks, just like his mother before she, passed away. I should have been there to save her from her own self, but her protector was too late. I do not want my Yukki to end up like Taisah, gone and unprotected.

I saw Yukki running, running a block away from the school after being held by that freak.  I have to tell her, tell her that it will all be ok. I hope she knew I was behind her, trying to reach her, trying to touch her.
I followed her to a Motel, not too far from her... our home. I know where she is, I know, where she is. So this,  is for you Yukki, your safety wrapped around my fingers like the dead hair that fell from your head in the shower. Sweet sweet Yukki, I will be there.............

......... I will be.
......... I will be.
......... I will be.