sent ~ 90Th letter-The end of written messages

25th December 2009
Dear: Yukki S. Tamah

I don't remember the last time i spoke to you. It feels like we haven't spoke in forever. Even thought the last letter I sent was yesterday. A few hours is a lot without you. They stretch into years.

The last letter I sent that you have seen was my 25th. I sent one everyday. You haven't read my 36th, or 45th, or 89th, the last letter I sent which was yesterday. December 24th. I wonder why? I wonder why you now ignore me? You haven't before. Or maybe you are not ignoring me, maybe you just can't take in all the love I am giving to you at once. Maybe.

But, I miss you. I miss the smile you gave to me the first time you read my letter, I remember you hiding it in your secret place, to keep it forever, because I know you want us to be forever. But forever is not enough. We shall be for
e t e r n i t y. Death shall not break us. And God knows he made your body for me to hold. Tightly, in Our ROOM, Alone, FOREVER, for ETERNITY. I LOVE YOU YUKKI. SHALL NOTHING PART US. AND I WILL COME FOR YOU. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WAIT. Sit in your room, in the dark, in the quiet, so you can hear me coming, crawling into your bed. Don't make a sound, or I'll be forced to stop you from breathing, for a while, just a while. You won't die, not without me, because we shall die together YUKKI. My lovely Yukki.
Once I get to hold you, once I get to hear the words 'I love you' blossom from behind those beautiful lips like flowers that never die. Then you smile, and I will kiss that smile. Once we love each other for eternity, everything will be fine. Once it all happens, EVERYTHING WILL BE, Yukki, everything will be.