Brick Wall

27th December 2009-------3:00 am

YUKKI'S P.O.V

I couldn't keep my eyes off that front door.  I knew it was locked,  yet,  I still felt as though the walls of my home were taken down,  allowing every dangerous thing to get me.  Dangerous thing,  those letters that I have read must have been from a dangerous thing.  And I couldn't get my mind off of it,  those letters,  that thing.  And these nailed doors would never keep such a dangerous thing away.

i ran upstairs to my room, where i felt the safest, where my comfort lived. it's where all my memories were held, the picture of my mother, smiling, hiding a life she had cramped up, forced to die inside her. her father never knew life out of selfishness . . . so i've heard

My mother never wanted to admit it, her generous kindness forced her not to. She married a man that could not find comfort for her, maybe its because she never asked for it, yet cared for others, excluding her importance. she never knew. she never knew how much these feelings were suffocating her from the inside. 

Even so, she did not have these feelings, those feelings had her, cradled her, fed her their worth. she never knew.

Just like i never knew he would come. 

The gate was pushed open, an expected visitor.  

The more i stared at him, the more terror, grow, running through my body causing my fingers to shake. what should I do about this? should i call  the police? why would they want to tolerate my emergency now? considering the other calls they received from me about invasions in my home,  all false alarm. Was i only paranoid because i lived alone? 

Am i paranoid now? is my mind playing tricks on me? is this the dreadful effect  of being alone for so long?

 Everywhere was kept dark, except for my room, upstairs, i peak through the curtains, yet they weren't heavy enough to hide the truth. knocks on my front doors were ignored. 

why was i disregarding someone so interested in my existence?

He is now at the front door, my front door. he knocks on it, with each stabbing my chest. He is on MY property. 

i can't take my eyes off him. It feels as though if i do, he would reappear behind me, without any trace of where he came from, without any remorse of what he would want to do, to me, why me?

I stared at him too long. Our eyes intertwined, tangled in confusion. My fear and his 'love' do not mix. He sees me, i see him. Straight through his eyes i see no soul. I wonder what he sees in me. Only  a second of us seeing each other, it only took as long as a second for me to see what type of sinister he is. I almost threw up, because that one glance told me his capabilities, things i couldn't fathom. What sort of condition have i got myself into? I thought of all the things i have done in my life to deserve this while i made my way out the room after quickly turning off the lights. Was taking back the money my father stole from me a sin? wasn't i strong enough when the neighbor's children beat and spit on me? 

Downstairs, the easiest entry for that heartless thing. i could hear his heavy determined footsteps, making its way back to the front. has he given up? has he finally gained sanity?

the truth was revealed to me through that glass window, with the print of his hand painted on the windows, but was embedded in my mind. he is a monster. the kind that kills not to eat, but for pleasure.