Home sweet issues

MR. D. GENE'S P.O.V

"Why haven't you put the salad on the dinner table as I told you to? And can you PLEASE tell your children to settle down at the table dinner is about to start!" 

"No need to shout Linda you know I've got this"

"Well it sure as hell doesn't seem so. You never get anything right Daniel. Setting a dinner table, washing the dishes the yard...your marriage" 

I stopped in my steps and turned to her, trying to hold in as much anger as possible.

"Not now Linda, you know the Counselor told us to not do this in front of the children anymore it, is, unhealthy and you know that"

She ignores my comment, grabs the salad bowl from my hands then slams her feet with every step out of the kitchen. She always operates this way, and I know I am not the one to blame about the wall we have hit in our relationship. She always complains, argue and feel insecure about me running behind her back, again. She knew it was a mistake and it was not my fault. 

We breathe issues, occurring almost every month, then every month, every two weeks now its every second of the day. What has really happened between Linda and I? The dreadful sequence of events did really change us for the worst. It's hard to think about what we have been through. 

"Kids sit, Daniella please stop hitting your brother he is younger than you, please tell your sister to come form her room dinner will not eat it self. She knows better she is the oldest and should know better by now"

I sat at the table and began to eat.

"I wish my husband would listen to me for once, see I have to do everything myself"

She gets up from the table walking out of the room.

"Lia and Daniella please come right now!" 

"Dad? Are you and mom fighting again?"

"No Danny your mother is just...sigh I don't know anymore"

"Daddy daddy your phone is ringing!" 

Daniella said running towards me with my phone in her small hands. I took it away from her and saw the unfamiliar caller ID.

"Daddy Lia wont come out of her room I think she is hurt again"

Who would call me this late?

"Dad Lia Wont get out of bed"

Yukki.