Chapter 34 - Kiss

Just a quick note!

In the last chapter, a lot of people asked since I changed the ages of the characters if Prim should know about sexual things. You guys should keep in mind that she is from a District that doesn't know much other than to survive. In schools, they didn't teach about sexual education, I'm assuming, so please keep that in mind. I'm trying to keep the type of girl Suzanne Collins created Prim to be! Prim is innocent and has never experienced something like this with a boy so everything is new to her.

I hope you understand!

-----------------------

CATO:

It looks like I'm not going to sleep tonight, since I'm going to be busy trying to make sure that Molly wouldn't come and do anything to Rose in her sleep.

Last night was very.. Fun, in simple terms. I didn't expect to break down like I had done in front of Rose, let alone cry, and I definitely did not expect for Rose to open herself to me like that (if you know what I'm sayin). Usually hitting that old boat in the backyard kept me calm, but this time, it didn't work. I've had that boat for years, almost four, and I would go to it every time there was a situation where I couldn't control my anger. I get so worried about Rose, way too much than I would like to, so nothing is ever enough when it comes to her, not even that old boat and my bat.

After giving her the very first of many future orgasms, I was finally at peace. She was so fucking sexy sitting on top of that counter, back arched, head back, sweating like crazy and breathing hard.. The way she tugged at my hair and moaned, the way she bit her lip and rolled her eyes upward..

Holy mother god damned fucking shit.

She was sleeping now, tucked into my arms. It took a whole hour to get her back to sleep again. I had only been in the shower for, at most, twenty minutes. I knew Rose had to be sleeping by the time I finished my shower because she had definitely been tired out, especially after everything. What I didn't expect, though, was for her to be tossing violently in her sleep and mumbling 'no' over and over again.

It was weird seeing her like that. I've been there when she's had nightmares before.. there was usually one a night, mostly about being back in the Games, but they were only as bad as the one tonight when it came to Pete. I expected her to say it was about him, and I would console her like I always did. But when she said it was about Molly, I knew exactly what she was dreaming about. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know that she dreamed about me fucking Molly. What I don't understand is why that would invoke such a response from her in her dreams. Rose was the one that had to wake me up from violent nightmares, and those only happened when she wasn't there.

I don't know what the hell I'm going to do about Molly. No, she doesn't have any time to do anything remotely dangerous since we would be leaving later tomorrow night, but Molly was the type to plan her strategies for long periods of time, leaving you waiting for what she was going to do next. It could take her a full year, for all I know. She probably already hatched her secret plan. Molly was a maniacal scheming bitch. One time, she almost ripped a girl's eyes out for staring at me for too long.

What I do know is that if she hurts Kitten in any way, I'm not going to show any mercy. I'm going to imagine her in the arena, where I don't have any rules or limitations, and I'm going to do some horrible, horrible things to her.

I'm tired, but I know that from now on until whenever Molly hatches her evil plan, I will not be able to sleep. It's hard for me to sleep now, and I know that it's only going to get worse. It doesn't matter though; I made a commitment to sacrifice everything, even myself, for her. She cried about her dream the whole hour it took to finally calm her down.