Chapter 47 - Two

PSA: THE BONUS SCENE IS AVAILABLE HERE ON THE SITE! I MADE A SEPARATE STORY WHERE I WILL BE POSTING ANY AND ALL SCENES THAT WOULD POTENTIALLY MAKE THIS STORY MATURE! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY PROFILE AND ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY, BECAUSE I CAN TELL YOU THAT A LOT OF SCENES WILL BE PLACED IN IT.

—-

    There was banging on my door, waking me up from my deep slumber. It must have been early in the morning, seeing as the sun wasn't peeking through the shades yet.

    I sat up, and almost immediately fell back down on the bed. My lower body felt like it was on fire. My hips burned, and all I felt was soreness radiating from my core. I don't regret having sex with Cato, but what I did not realize was that it was going to hurt so much. Cato was as gentle as he possibly could be, but that didn't change the way it made me feel.

    I tried sitting up again, but my body wouldn't allow it. I had to get up so that I can get started on day Two of the tour.

    Effie knocked on the door again before peeking her head inside. "Time to get up my star. We have too much to do in so little time," she says.

    She closes the door behind her and I slowly sit up. It was hard, seeing as half of Cato's body was slung over mine, his heavy arm weighing me down.

    I tried discreetly moving his arm, but it woke him up. He shuffled before squinting his eyes up at me. I look away and push his arm off while sitting up. I bite down on my tongue to keep from crying or yelling out in pain.

    "Where are you going?" Cato asks with a rasp in his voice.

    "I have to get ready," I mumble, avoiding eye-contact with him.

    "No. Stay with me for a moment."

    "I can't."

    I stand, willing myself not to fall. I feel Cato's hand pulling me back and I accidentally cry out.

    "Are... are you okay?" he asks.

    I have to blink back my tears. "Mhm," I lie.

    Cato lays me down again, facing me towards him. We were both still naked, so I quickly covered myself with the sheets around me. Cato doesn't hesitate to wrap his arms around my waist, tracing small, soothing circles on my back.

    "Thank you." Cato places a kiss onto my temple.

    I frown. "For what?"

    "Last night," he admits. "Even though it wasn't all that great for you, it was amazing for me." Cato smiles, tucking my hair behind my ear.

    I look away. I just couldn't ignore the burning from the insides. "Yeah," I sigh.

    Cato tries pulling me forward but I whimper and shove him away impulsively. I couldn't help it. He squeezed too hard at my hips. Cato lets go and stares back at me questioningly.

    I turn away again, ashamed of the way I feel. I was hoping to be sitting on cloud nine, reeling in my first time making love to someone I love. Instead, I'm crying and can barely look at my partner without being embarrassed.

    "You look like you're in so much pain," Cato comments, sitting up on his elbow.

    "I'm sorry," I apologize. "I didn't mean to do it wrong. I know it's supposed to feel good."

    "You think you did something wrong?" Cato scoffs and sits up even more.

    "I just..." I stutter, not really knowing what to say. "I just thought that, you know... since it hurt, and I cried—"