Chapter 33 - First

UPDATE -

So, I asked you guys whether you wanted a sexual scene, and everyone but one said that they did want one, so I've decided that it will happen. But, with that being said, I would be changing their ages to 16 and 18. I just don't feel comfortable writing scenes like those with a 14 year old girl. The scene is not very detailed, just enough so that you get an idea of what happens (no they do not have sex).

Prim will still be her beautifully innocent self. That won't change. But please MAKE NOTE OF THE AGE CHANGE!

That being said, I hope you enjoy this chapter you dirty minded girls (maybe guys?).

Also... read the bonus scene for this chapter. In Mature Scenes, chapter is 'countertop' 😉

————————-

Cato paces back and forth, over and over again while trying to regain his composure. We were doing so great, and I hadn't seen him this angry in a very long time, but as always, it only takes a minute and one sentence to transform him back into his old self.

I tried calming him down, but nothing was working. I really didn't see what he was so worked up for, though. We leave tomorrow to get back to the Capitol, so I don't think Molly would have enough time to try anything even remotely dangerous.

"Cato please, can you just sit down?" I pleaded for what I thought was the tenth time.

"I can't just be calm," he growls, turning to me with a large frown.

"Yes, you can."

"Please," he held up a hand, "you telling me to calm down just makes it worse."

"But Cato, it's not as serious as you're making it out to be," I reason.

"You have got to be shitting me right now," Cato mumbled. "Did you really just say that?" he asks.

I gulp and nod slowly. "I just think that—"

That was a bad idea, because he interrupted me and stormed out of the room, picking up a bat on his way out.

Oh no, what was he going to do? Was he going to kill Molly right now?!

"What are you doing, Cato?" He doesn't answer me, just stomps his way into the backyard and around a fence where an old canoe was sitting, torn and tattered like a shark had gotten to it.

Cato aimed the bat and just started attacking the already damaged boat. He showed no mercy, just as he had done to Peeta in the arena. It clicked in my mind... This was his method of letting out all of the anger he had bottled inside. Instead of going to really hurt someone, he attacked a lifeless object. It was a really good idea. We should invest in something like that in our new home.. Wherever that was.

He was really hitting the boat hard that I almost felt bad for the poor canoe.

It had been a while, with him smashing the bat into the canoe, and I wanted to tell him to stop because he was making a lot of noise and it was already getting late. Plus, my underwear was still wet and clinging to my skin uncomfortably and I wanted to take these clothes off. But, I had to let him relieve some of the anger or else he may take it out on me later.

So, I sat down on the ground at a considerable distance and watched him go crazy. I surveyed my nails, stared out into the sky, or just sat there.

After what seemed like an hour, though, I had enough. I am tired and I want to go to bed - preferably with him. He knows that I get nightmares without him, just as he gets them without me.

"Cato?"

He didn't answer, just kept hammering away. Sweat was dripping down from his face and seeping into his shirt.