Positive?...

(Pic of Ana bc she's my bae, get over it)

Just a quick tabulation because ya know, I'm kinda on the fence right now.

I'd really like to know how many of you would like for Prim to be impregnated by the God Cato himself?

I mean, idk it's too early for something like that, but this story is getting long and I wanna get to the end so I can maybe think of a sequel... soo, should I stick with this or do I find another route?

I'm good with sticking to both, so y'all need to comment, direct message and anything else you know of with answers to this question and any questions of your own.

Tbh, if she is pregnant, this story could go to 100 chapters just bc of the Cato feels..... I mean, who wouldn't want to see the hard shell of Cato with a baby?? Cmon, let's be honest. My baby needs a baby. But then again, he may not.

Majority rules on this, so please, I'm begging y'all to respond. I will answer and thank all of you, literally all of you, if you answer. Every comment will have a reply.

Ok, I'll end this now.

New chapter coming up soon. (Make sure you're keeping up with my others stories)

Stay awesome.

Laters, baby.

(btw, have the new fifty shades book, omg dying bc the feels. and yes, I too am a hardcore fan girl. did you not know this? well now you know)