Epilogue

Sunday. 8:49am. 7 months later.

                 Maddie Greene P.O.V

Wedding bells. I can't remember when last I heard those but I could hear them today.

"Baby".

I looked behind me to see Cole neatly and handsomely dressed in a tuxedo like everyother bestman,  approaching me with that adorable smile.

I wrapped my arms round his neck as he reached me " You look so hot".

"Says the hotter chick. You're going to be the hottest bridesmaid".

I giggled " If you keep flattering me like that we're going to find an empty room in the church. I mean it"

"Well then I better keep it up". He planted a kiss on my forehead, one of my cheek, the other one and then my lips. Foreheads placed together he said " In the most awkward situation I saw my light ".

I didn't get him " Whats that?".

"You. Maddie Brooke Greene. You are totally amazing".

I felt the spark in my heart and my cheek light up.

" I love you crazily Cole".

"I love you madly".

I heard the shutter sound so did Cole, we looked at our side to see Steph and Jenny, they were so alike.

Steph and Jenny gazed at Steph's phone " Cute pick of you two. You know the wedding will go on perfectly with you two sucking faces".

"Do you want to guess the time?". Jenny said with a serious face like Steph's.

" What's the time?" Cole asked.

Steph took her time to look at her phone "8:59".

" And we have a wedding by 9:00". Jenny added.

"Then lets go. Why are you taking all the time" I said as I walked past them.

"Maddieee!!" Steph growled.

I knew that would piss her off. I'm so happy. Everything worked out in the end. I have a great boyfriend, amazing friends and I'm at my ex-boyfriend and my amazing lookalike wedding. What more can I ask for?
My wedding. Just kidding.

                             THE END

Thanks everyone for your patience and support. I proudly announce that A Maddie Something has been completed. Stay tuned, another book on its way. Love ya!!!