Chapter 35-Game over

"Oh my God". Mrs Rivers said breathlessly.

The living room was full with everyone except the busy Dad's. Eyes boring into the two young ladies sitting on the couch and watching others stand and access them like culprits.

" Oh my God" Mrs River whispered again.

"I can't believe it". Amber added as she walked closer.

" I feel like its a dream but its not " Emily said as she reached her hand to touch one of the Maddie's.

"Stop that Emily!" Maddie G snapped.

Emily quickly withdrew her hand "Which one are you? Dead or alive?".

" My daughter is not dead!" Mrs Greene spat.

"Emily. Stop that". Mrs River said with a furrowed brow.

" Can someone please explain what is going on?" Cole started "I mean...how?".

Maddie R sighed " The how is what you won't understand but the what is something we can-".

"We got switched, stayed at different houses, had to adapt, finally adapted, boom, we get caught. The end". Maddie G chipped in quickly, she looked at her side to Maddie R to see her looking at her " What? We're not here for a speech".

"Maybe the speech will help" Jenny said with a squint.

Looking back at everyone Maddie R said "we were swicthed with no way to come back, to learn things about ourselves. Well, it went well and I think we suceeded till now..this was suppose to happen someday".

"I mean I could see the signs" Mrs G said "but what was I supposed to do".

" Me too actually" Mrs Rivers said.

"How did you guys even pull this off for so long?" Steph finally asked.

"It wasn't easy" Maddie G said with a glance at Maddie "but we figured it out and honestly it wasnt so bad".

" So if I'm correct, you're Maddie, like our Maddie" Rose asked pointing at Maddie G.

"Yea".

" How do we keep ourselves from getting confused" Emily asked noone in particular.

"Easy" Rose started "The platinum blonde is Maddie Greene and the other is your Maddie".

" I still don't get how people can look so alike" Jenny said still really squinting at them.

Mrs G turned to Mrs R "I'm so sorry for the inconvinience but I had to come by as soon as I realized what was going on".

Mrs R was already shaking her head " Inconvinience? Of course not, thanks a lot".

Cole stepped in front of Maddie R "Can I talk to you?".

" Sure" She glanced at Damon who just stood with his head bowed. He hadn't said anything through out. She got up and followed Cole. Her heart was still with Damon. Honestly, she was happy to see Cole but it just wasn't like it was before. All she saw now is Damon. She followed Cole to the kitchen. The house was still the same, all the details. She loved home.

Maddie G walked up to Damon "Hey".

Damon looked up at her then smiled " Watsup?".

"Well I feel confused..I think I'm feeling whatever anyone is supposed to feel in this situation".

Mrs G and R were chatting along and the other five girls were at a corner also getting along well.

" Yea, everyone feels the same" Damon replied.