Chapter 4-Play along too

Maddie Greene's P.O.V
I can do this, I can just try...either I try or I die, I need my space, my family, my home....to hell with Maddeline, shockingly another lookalike.
Mr Rivers, Mrs Rivers and Emily looked at me just as I got to the dinning room. Mrs Rivers was placing a plate in front of something in front of Mr Rivers who sat in the chair facing me. Emily was backing me in her chair, but she turned in her seat once I arrived, they all stopped what they were doing and faced me.
I felt goosebumps allover my body, fixed gazes on me...I'm used to that,  but this situation was different. Anyways, here goes...
"Dad, Mom, Emy....I'm so sorry for what I did yesterday....it was so out of place and I might have said a few stupid stuffs...."
"A lot you mean" Emily chipped in with a risen brow.
Shut up!  I continued, swallowing hard, what a rude sister! "Yes, maybe a lot, but I didn't mean them, I was just saying things".
Silence. They all watched me, then Emily spoke "Saying things? Why would you say something like 'I'm not your Maddie'". She asked with her head tilted.
   What can I say? How do I lie about it? I can't tell them to forget it, they'll just feel suspicious.
   Boom! A lie hit me. " Well I was mad at you guys, cause you guys don't really check up on me....I said that because I felt you guys stopped caring much about me" Lowering my head I continued "I was hurt and all, the way I said it isn't what you guys are thinking".
Mrs Rivers walked over to me and put her hands on my shoulder, her hands were cold, but bearable " Honey why would you think that? We'll always be here for you".
"Yes honey" I heard the male voice, noting it belongs to Mr Rivers "We are, its just...you told us not to bother calling and all that, that you were fine on your own, and we got used to that".
I looked at him...Maddie was being too grown up, how could she not want her parents being there for her always...like always.
" Well yea, but not totally go silent on me".
"Honey" Mrs Rivers started "We're sorry, and we'll make it up to you".
I looked at her, she was smiling, she had a nice smile. She tucked my hair behind my ear " Now lets have breakfast".
I gave a nod as we went over to the table, I took a seat beside Emily.
"Just for the record" Emily started "its Em, not Emy".
I rolled my eyes "Get used to it".
She nudged me, when I frowned at her, she smiled before saying "Its good to have you back. I missed you".
Awwww. That was so cute, I had no idea how to handle it, especially because I had no siblings, just an only child, and I've always wanted one.
"Awww. Come here". I said spreading my arms as she came in for a hug.
I heard Mr and Mrs Rivers laughing,  I was loving the love and beauty, and having a kid sis. Adorable!
We were grinning when we pulled back. I just couldn't stop. 
"Its really good to have you back kiddo". Mr Rivers said with a smirk on his face.
"Thanks dad. Its good to be back" I still had my grin on my face.
Mrs Rivers placed a plate in front of me. I looked down at the plate....she gave me egg??? Wait, I like egg, but sunny side up? No way.
I pushed the plate back a little.
"Whats wrong honey?" Mrs Rivers asked from her chair beside Mr Rivers. Once again, everyone's attention was on me.
"Its just" I began "I don't like my egg sunny side up. I prefer it scrambled".
There was silence as they looked at me, and I looked at them.
"But you've always liked your eggs sunny side up. Its a you and dad thing" Emily said from beside me.
"Yea kiddo" He chipped in "We love our eggs like that".
Crap! Crap!! Why is life so twisted? What do I say now?, six sets of eyes on me, in such an unsettled time.
" Uhm" I started, racking my brain for something to say "Well yes, but uhm, I heard it makes you fat, so I switched egg choice".
" Oh" Mr rivers said, then he took my plate and said in a joking manner "More for me".
We all laughed, wow, that went well.
" Should I fix another egg for you?" Mrs Rivers asked.
I gave a nod, and she went to the kitchen.
"Hm".
I looked at Emily. She was chewing.
"So now you want mom doing you little favours?" She asked with a smirk.
I shrugged, why was I enjoying this breakfast? "It wouldn't hurt".
"Why platinum blonde, and that fancy dress you wore yesterday".
Ahhhh, true, now I know why my body is all itchy. I'm wearing Maddie's really needs to be burnt cloth.
" Don't you like it?".
"I really do" Emily said feeling my hair "You look so classy, and the hair brought out your beautiful face".
I giggled, and acted like I was being flirted with " You make me blush".
We shared a laugh again, and just then mom dropped another plate in front of me, I looked down at it, perfect, scrambled, just how I like it.
I looked up to a grinning mom "Thanks mom".
She gave a nod and went back to her chair. Then she said "Lets say the grace" she looked at Emily "You've started eating?".
Emily made this puppy face then dropped her fork. Really cute.
Hold up! Whats the grace?
They all started holding hands, I held Emily and Mr Rivers hands, it formed a circle. Then Mrs Rivers said "Bless this food O Lord".
I was really attentive, so when I made out that their response was 'Amen'. I joined.
We dropped our hands and started eating.
" Oh yea". Emily started "Jennifer, Amber and Cole are going to be here soon. Tell Jennifer I said her hair is losing its black colour and it smells like a wet donkey".
"Emily" Mrs Rivers started.
"Chill mom, its just a game, who ever gets tired of insulting losses. I don't want to tell her on my own, she's going to chase me".
I was in my own world, Jennifer and Amber and Cole....sounds like people that are close to Maddie, who is me!! At least from what Emily said, Jennifer is a brunette. I can do this, its just for a day...who cares what Maddeline said.
We finished breakfast later on and Mrs Rivers cleared the table.
"We'll be off now" Mr rivers said, his eyes dangling from me to Emily "Take care of the house, and the farm, and the horses".
Horses?! What horses?!! I think I'm going to puke. I'm going to smell...like horses.. No! No! I cant do it. Maddie better hurry up, my vanilla scent is on the line.
They took their coats, said goodbyes with ruffling our hairs, and patting our cheeks, before they left.
It was just me and Emily.
"I'm going to get some tools" she said before going out the back door.
Now it was just me, sitting in the chair, thinking of what my life has become. Life really is complicated.
There was a knock on the door, I got up and walked to the door, I pulled it open and was graced by the presence of an angel-smitten man, he had dark-blond hair, wore a blue T-shirt and white jeans and had a very cute grin on his face.
He swept me off of my feet, walked into the house, and spun around. I was shocked, make that stunned, and heavily speechless.
He pecked me on the cheek, and said "God, I've missed you, really have baby, and -".
"Cole!" I heard a voice yell from beside me, it was Emily.
She had that cocky grin on her face "Cant wait to have her to yourself, huh?".
He laughed " You know too well".
Oh God, now this? I had to deal with a boyfriend, I thought Maddie was too busy to have one....
------------------------------------------------------
Well I tried here I guess...so this chapter is to @dark_18_heart. Is Maddie getting a taste too?