Chapter 3-Play along

Maddie R's P.O.V
"Good morning dad, good morning mom" I said as I made down the stairs. All I had to do was play along, and I'll be out....but that Maddieline, she said it wasn't possible, who was she anyway?
"Morning darling" Mr. Greene said as I reached the table, he was sipping a cup of tea or coffee?.
I had found new sets of undies in Maddie's dresser, she had a lot, seemed like she used one for a day then, to hell with it....and she had nice fashionable clothes, they were actually comfy.  
"You look adorable darling, see? I told you that you don't always have to be overdressed" Mrs. Greene said with a smile on her face.
Tell that to the girl at my house. I thought as I took a seat, but I gave a smile back.
"So" she continued "Why did you decided to dye your hair blonde?"
That question threw me off, and I started racking my brain for a good excuse
"Why is it longer?" She addeed.
Good grief! Could I get a lie for one question first?
I looked from her to Mr. Greene who was looking at me, then at the table "Well its a shampoo, a, uhm, friend gave to me" I said looking at her "it helped my hair get long, and the blonde is just a new thing".
She creased her brows " You were specific on never having your hair blonde".
My heart started beating, I started feeling uncomfortable, but I tried to get composure "Well mom, people change".
" But Maddie you....."
"Honey" Mr. Greene interrupted, looking at her with his brows risen "Its just hair. Plus, people change".
Thank him so much! Who knows what next!
He took a mouth full of what I'm sure of is coffee before adding "Finish up, need to drop you off at work".
Mrs. Greene took a cup and the jug, tipped the jug over and poured coffee into the cup, then she added sugar and milk, and placed it in front of me.
"Mom" I said looking at her "I don't like my coffee like this, I like it plain black".
"But you've always liked it sweetened" Mr. Greene said giving me a stern look.
Shoot! How do I do this?.
I cleared my throat "I'm trying to reduce sugar intake". Please buy it. Please.
I looked from Him to her, they watched me closely.
Mrs. Greene shrugged " Not to worry, I'll just pour another one for you".
No! Why was she at my beck and call? I mean I had hands. As she reached for the jug I placed a hand above hers. When we made eye contact, I pulled my hand away...really awkward.
I gave an awkward smile "Its okay mom, I can do that, you and Dad can leave for work".
Again, they gave me that look, like they were looking at an imposter....I mean, yes, I am, but not physically.
Mrs. Greene reached a hand for my forehead, she used the back of her palm to apply light pressure. Then she withdrew her hand and looked at me, this time worried " Are you down with a cold?".
Mr. Greene scoffed "If she was, her behaviour would have gotten worse, this is just shocking".
I started feeling uneasy.
He got up from the chair, and she did too.
" Alright honey"Mrs. Greene said "we're off to work, finish up with breakfast, also don't forget, Rose and Stephanie will be here soon".
Who are they? " Rose? Stephanie?".
She gave a nod, patting my cheek "Your besties, they've been asking after you, and they'll be here soon".
Mr. Greene gave me a peck " Stay safe". Placing a hand around his wife's waist, they made for the door.
"Take care" I said from behind them. Great! This is what I have to face, even for a day, it was too much work. Now I have to meet people I don't know a thing about...except their names.
  It wasn't so long I finished eating, I left the dishes for the maids to take care of, I mean they were right beside me just as I finished eating. I had to see the car, I was with the keys. The coast was so clear and I go right now......
On getting to the door though, it was opened, and two classy girls walked in. One had red hair, the other had gray hair, and they were smoking hot girls, like...wow!!
"Maddie!" The red head yelped and reached for me with her hands outstretched, she hugged me tightly, then pulled back "Its so good to see you. Its been like forever".
I managed a smile.
"Whats up with the hair?". The gray head asked.
All I could think of was, who is who? What do I do now? Why did they interrupt my escape?!
The red head nudged the other one "Oh, c'mon Stephanie. Who cares"
Thank God for that, this really helped.
"So Maddie" the red-head, Rose, continued "How are you, its been like forever".
Time to finally say something " I'm really good, uhm, never felt better" my eyes dangled from Rose to Stephanie "Really missed you Rose, missed you too Steph". Surely, Maddie had to be soft to her besties.
Stephanie squinted, so did Rose. Stephanie spoke up "Its mostly Rosie and Stephie, you know,  you said Rose and Steph is like too 'common'". She gestured air quote.
Maddie Greene! Why was she so twisted?
I started laughing, but I stopped when I got the awkward look from them. I felt stupid.
I swallowed "It doesn't matter what I call you okay? Lets just make up for lost times".
Rose grinned " Absolutely!".
Stephanie shrugged with a smile "That's what we are up for now. Fun!". She had this mischievous smile on her face.
My mind raced, hope Maddie wasn't a whore! Hope she wasn't a stripper! I don't mean to be rude but I'm not taking any chances.
   I was getting a bit comfy with them, I didn't mind that we were standing a few inches from the door. Rose was a bit of a chatterbox, but had this intoxicating vibe. Stephanie was a no nonsense girl, a good observer and probably liked getting answers to her questions. Funny but I noticed her wrinkling her nose at my hair. It was cool.
"So guess whose coming?!" Rose asked in her high pitched, always excited voice.
Oh no! More people I don't know? It was getting worse. What next? A girl who would walk in and detect that I'm not really Maddie?.
"Who?" I asked pretending to care.
   Just then the door opened, what was with people and just coming in, no knock? No doorbell?.
   The guy that walked in made my heart stop, I don't know why, probably the aura he brought with him. His presence alone could tell people 'make room'. He had dark-black hair, he wore a gray T-shirt and black jeans...nice muscles, gorgeous face. Who is he?.
   I tried taking my eyes off of him, I wasn't the kind to stare. He walked straight up to me, put a hand around my waist and brought his lips to mine, pecking me.
Then he smirked and said "Hey babe"...........
------------------------------------------------------
This will be a late stuff but, Happy new year!!💃. Thanks to everyone for their support...I'm grateful. For some characters you all might be creative, it depends. This chapter is dedicated to @OnyiJenny for being amazingly supportive, also to @neneibraheem, @dark_18_heart, and @Rharley....they have been of great support. Love you all😘.
Please keep reading, you all are the reason I'm writing.