Prolouge

It was time to go home after a good stay at campus, meet family and reunite with loved ones. No two ways about how full and noisy everywhere was, typical.

The queue for the bus was really long, and the lady at the door had to keep yelling "Pipe down everyone, you cant all go at once!"

When the noise lessened she continued "Now, you'll all come in at a number of five. You can not use your phones on this bus as you all know, its for safety reasons".

" We want to get on the fucking bus!" A guy yelled from the queue and another set of noise arose again. 
This time around the bus driver intervened with the horn of the bus, and everyone went quiet.

The lady continued with the look of satisfaction on her face "As a set of five people come in you hand your luggage to me, go in, get searched briefly by Conner and Susan in the bus, pick your desired seat, then I'll come give you your luggage's".
She registered everyone's faces, before asking " Understood?" 
There was no reply, so she proceeded collecting their bags, five people at once.
All was well until the eight batch of five came up. The second lady gave her a red mini bag, which was fine until the fifth lady gave her the exact same bag and looked exactly like the other lady. She was too shocked to spot any difference, so when she went to give their bags, she just gave them any one she felt could be their bags.
She wanted to ask questions, but something wouldn't let her. So she went back to her work.

Finally, after everyone was settled, the bus started. It was a quiet drive, and a peaceful two hours drive. It was a big and luxurious bus, and the attendance was amazing.
The bus finally came to a stop at its destination, and the door was opened. People alighted with haste, as everyone wanted to be on their way.
At a side, there was a cab, with a cab driver leaning against it, as soon as he sighted a lady approaching him, he stood straight.

Once she was in front of him, he held up a picture "Maddie?".

She looked at the picture he was holding, definitely her, but she's never been platinum blonde. Probably her mum trying to make her look really fancy " Yes, that's me".

"Your mom hired me to pick you up" He took her bag, and opened the cars door for her.

"Thanks" She said as she hopped in and he shut the door. She waited for him to put her bag in the boot.
He got into the car, and gave the car a start. "I'm Gideon, happy to be of service Miss Maddie".

She gave a small smile " Thank you ".

At the other side was another driver. He rose a picture up to the lady once she approached him " Maddie?"

She watched the picture with a quirked brow, how could she appear to be...blonde, just blonde. Really? This was totally her mom's doing, always wanting her to reduce her spending and fancy...well not happening.

She shoved her bag at the cab man, without waiting for his help, she pulled the door open and hopped in, shutting it after her. She heard him close the boot later, and then he got into the car.

As he started the engine, he said "I'm Steve, happy to be of service Miss Maddie".

She rolled her eyes " Just drive". The drive was less than an hour, and she was almost fully asleep, before she felt a soft tap on her thighs.

"We are here" Steve said just as she opened her eyes. He got out, opened the door for her, and walked to the back of the car.

As she stepped out, he handed her bag to her, got into the cab and drove off.
Again, she rolled her eyes, but once she looked in front of her, she could sense her alarm nerves activating....this wasn't her house. She looked to her side, just in case she could spot that so called Steve, but no, he was long gone.

She looked back at the house when she heard the door being opened, a girl almost her age, just younger came out, followed by a woman and a man.
The girl yelled "Maddie!".

She could feel herself getting sick, as the girl ran towards her...something was very wrong, and she was too shocked to say it.......

------------------------------------------------------
It wasn't easy writing this part, I was really trying to make it interesting. Please don't lose hope on me yet, it keeps getting better😫😋. I want to dedicate this chapter to @dark_18_heart for the cover of this book. He has always been there for me😥. Thanks for your time. I really appreciate.😁