What Happens To The Characters?

Miles and Dylan got married a month before Arizona became Queen. After two years of their marriage, they decided to have that family of five they have dreamt of. And they ended up having six kids instead of five, so Marko had several younger cousins to play with.

Charlie and Emerald got married soon after Arizona left, and Arizona attended the wedding while Bethany babysat for her (so they did get to see each other again). Charlie and Emerald had a baby boy later on, and he became Prince. Sadly, their son died in his early teens by an unusual disease.

King Randolph and Queen Chelsea... oh wait, they died.

Miles did eventually find out that Bethany was his grandmother, and Bethany was always babysitting. Bethany lived until she was in her 90s, and she always helped Arizona, Miles, and she stayed in contact with Emerald her whole life.

Jasper... well, he met up with Arizona after she was out of the castle, but... things weren't the same between them. He treated her differently and he decided he didn't want to be friends with Ari. Things between them changed and she never saw him again. Ari was crushed on how badly he treated her and how their friendship crumbled after all of those years. Jasper ended up with some random chick that none of us know who she is!

And, ah, yes! NOW THE CHEEKY, GOOFY, REDHEAD THAT ALL OF US LOVE! Robin and Ari actually met up a few months after she left the castle. He was like the missing piece of the puzzle in Ari's life. They started dating and after dating for four years, he popped the question. Ari and Robin got married and little Marko (who was a little over four years old) was the ring bearer. No, Robin did not get his big family that he wanted, but he was satisfied with Ari and Marko.

Marko grew up and he became as silly and goofy as Robin, and Charlie was right, he did have his stubborn times and he was a fighter. Marko was a little troublemaker at times, but he was very loyal to his family. It was difficult for Ari to hide the fact that he was a Royal since he looked very similar to Charlie. He had the same light brown hair, the same green eyes, and the same muscular build Charlie had.

Marko did find out about who is father was when he turned sixteen. When Charlie's son died, there was no heir to the thrown and there had to be an heir. Charlie didn't want to have Marko as the heir, but he had no choice. Marko was taken to the old castle and told all of what had happened and why he was in the situation.

Ari was upset that he had to be a Royal, but Charlie reminded her that it was out of his hands. When there was no way out, Marko found out about the revolution that his great-grandparents stood for. Something about the fallen United States fascinated him, and it led to him re-beginning a revolution. There was a war that began and it was finished shortly after it began. The USA relived and everything was peaceful.

Charlie felt betrayed and there was tension between him and Marko and Ari. Then, Charlie realized that his son was standing up for something that he wanted. Charlie decided to let the USA live and England and the US became strong allies once again. Marko never became an official Royal, but he did rebuild a whole country. Marko proved that you can accomplish anything at a young age.

Oh, and for Marko's love life... well, in his short time at the castle he met a gorgeous servant. Sound familiar? Yep, he took up after his dad.

Marko and Ari frequently visit England, and Marko has a close relationship with Charlie.

Charlie and Emerald adopted a little girl who is the heir. The rules in the country stated if there are no blood Royals then adoption is eligible. Since, Marko was in the US, they decided maybe the law could have an exception.

Overall, they all found a way to make it out of their storms and they learned how to conquer the bad things in life to be able to focus on the good things.

A/N: Hi guys, I would love if you will read my Thank You section since it gives me a chance to thank so much of you and it is coming straight from my heart. Also, I would love if you guys would check out my next project, The Living Fantasy. That story is something I feel like a lot of fangirls can relate to, and I am really excited to introduce it to you all! I hope you will check it out and give me support on it. Also, I know a lot of y'all want a sequel but at the moment, I don't feel like my heart is into writing a sequel. Sometimes, the best stories aren't meant to be continued. I hope y'all continue to read my works and enjoy them! Thank you.
I WUV YOU GUYS!