Epilogue (Part 2)

Epilogue (Part 2)

A/N: To eliminate confusion of last chapter because of how terrible I wrote it, what happened was a few weeks after the wedding Queen Chelsea threatened to hurt Emerald and Bethany if Charlie and Ari didn't become intimate and "continue the line of Royals". In order to keep Bethany and Emerald safe, that is, sadly, what they had to do. They were forced not only to be married but to have a kid. So yea, that is what happened and that is why she became pregnant.

March

Happy birthday to me. Today, I turn nineteen years old. Just think, a year ago I was pulled away from Miles, Jasper, and Dylan, and was introduced to Charlie. That day replays in my head over and over again. Every detail sharp in my mind like it happened yesterday.

A year ago I had my first kiss; honestly, I look back at that kiss and find it silly. It was so sudden, and the irony of him giving me a necklace that says 'Best Friends' and then moments later kissing me, just cracks me up. I still have the necklace, but I only wear it occasionally.
Man, that day a year ago changed my life. Never in a billion years would I ever think I would be the Princess of England.

I shift a little in bed and have trouble getting the blankets off. I have been in bed almost all day except to get ready for breakfast. With my swollen belly, simple things seem like a chore and everything is becoming harder to do. Walking is even a little harder to do,and I had to get a little help when I was going down the stairs. I can't even see my toes anymore!

Last time Miles visited, he joked and said that I was as big as a whale. Also, he said that him and Dylan are getting married in August, and Dylan already picked her wedding dress. When he showed me a picture of the dress, I was stunned. It was stunning on Dylan; it showed off her curves but it had lace and flowers on it that brought out the elegance in it. Sadly, I won't be able to attend the wedding since Queen Chelsea said I will be busy taking care of Marko.

A knock on the door brings me out of my thoughts, "Come in!"

Charlie enters the bedroom, "How are you and Marko?"

I told Charlie, Queen Chelsea, and King Randolph about what I wanted to name the baby. Queen Chelsea didn't like the name and we had an arguement. We finally came to the conclusion that he will be named Marko Charles White. During that entire argument, King Randolph and Charlie just glared at each other due to other arguments and physical fights between them. Fights are becoming a lot more frequent and it happens weakly. Every time the fights break out around me, servants immediately rush me into a different room where they know for sure I am safe. Thing is the fights don't always involve Charlie and his father -- they involve King Randolph and whoever gets on his bad side inclucing servants, cooks, and visitors. All the arguments involve Queen Chelsea.

"Well, I am hot and hungry and Marko is deciding to be active today. He has been kicking a lot this afternoon," I state as I gently sit up a little.

"Really?" Charlie says as he raises his eyebrows.

"Yep." As soon as I say those words, a gentle kick ricochets throughout my body. It brings a small smile across my lips.