My Date With Prince Charming

Chapter 10- My Date With Prince Charming

After the queen thought me how to properly eat at dinner, she took me back to my room. KC, Sasha, and Natisha stand there in a perfect line waiting for me. I smile at them, event though I don't want to smile. That queen is a royal pain! Ugh!

"I will sit here," Queen Chelsea says as she sits on a couch, turning on a LookingView, "Girls, doll her up for her date. I have no requests except for her to wear a green dress that matches her eyes! Now, get to work."

The girls rush me into the bathroom, and I take a bath. Once, I get out I wear my robe and Sasha blows dries my hair in five minutes while Natisha puts lotion on my legs like before. KC goes to choose my dress that I will present to Charlie. Natisha redoes my nails into a French mani-pedi. Sasha has my hair down in ringlets of curls, simple but cute.

They guide me back into my room and behind the divider, and I noticed the queen watching some sort of cheesy dramatic show projecting around the room. KC came back with a short green dress made of tulle. While I am changing I feel like one of the 3D people from the queen's show keeps staring at me which I know isn't real but I keep feeling like it is. This time, they let me have some silver flats. Score!!! I am guided out to the queen as she turns off her show and shifts her attention to me.

She smirks, "Young, fresh, and girly! I approve!"

I feel way more comfortable without heels and being able to breathe without having that irritating corset. Queen Chelsea exits and Emerald enters my room.

"Hi, Emerald!" Sasha says.

"Hey, Sasha! I'm here to escort Arizona to her date with Charles!" She says cheerfully.

Natisha and KC wave to me and I wave back slightly, and go with Emerald. She doesn't lead me to the dining hall, instead she guides me up several elevators. When the elevator dings, we are on top of a two hundred foot tall tower. I gasp and gaze at the sparkling stars. I can actually see them tonight! There is a slight breeze but it's not overwhelmingly cool. I look and near the center of the circular stone is Charlie and a white tablecloth set up with candles and rose petals.

"Hello, Arizona," he greets me as Emerald gestures for me to go over to him.

I timidly walk over to him and he waits for me to offer my hand, which I do. He lightly kisses my knuckles.

Emerald smiles, "A waiter will be out to serve you both soon." She gets back in the elevator and is gone.

Charles leads me to the table and

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I've noticed recently that a part of this chapter was deleted. How? I have no idea. In the mean time, until I rewrite this chapter, I'll give you a summary of what happens in this chapter. Charlie and Ari talk about their interests, and Charlie asks her how she feels about this arranged marriage. He goes on to ask if there was someone that meant a lot to her in her life, and that's when she mentions Jasper. Then, after Charlie makes her promise not to tell a soul, he reveals that he's in love with Emerald, the servant that brought Ari to the castle. He tells her how they've known each other their entire lives and that she's the only person that he feels like can relate to him.

Again, sorry about how a section of the chapter got deleted. I have no idea how that happened! Hopefully, I will get it up soon! :) Thanks!