[71] Home

CHAPTER 71- Home

Wilmer's POV 

        I walked out of the room muttering angrily. Couldn't she see how much we were breaking apart because Izzy is gone? Even alone she was going insane. I missed Izzy and was scared for her just as much if not even more than Demi, she's my daughter, and I'd do anything to protect her even if it means she's mad at me. I don't understand why Demi got so mad, doesn't she realize that Izzy is going to be home in the next twenty four hours? Why isn't she happy? I groaned and leaned against the wall, rubbing my face. I said somethings I definitely shouldn't have, but at the same time it was how I felt. I'd always protected Izzy the best I could, and now all of a sudden Demi thinks she knows whats best for her? I don't think so. 

Suddenly, I heard it. 

        Flashback

I quietly shut the door to Demi's house and tip-toed through the house. Demi thought I was in New York for the week but I'd come home early and wanted to surprise her. I walked up the stairs and into her bedroom. To my surprise, she wasn't there. Her car was in the driveway, and her purse on the counter, so I knew was home. I had just turned around to walk out when I heard the sound that I'd heard many times before when Demi was at her lowest points, the sound of a razor hitting the floor. The sound that meant she was about five seconds from turning back on her recovery. 

End Flashback 

"DEMI NO!" I shouted, and ran into the bedroom, jiggling the locked door handle then, praying she wasn't near the door, I kicked it in easily. She was sobbing, sitting in the bathtub with a razor pressed to her wrist. Once she saw me she started screaming and curled into a ball around her hands, trying to protect me from taking the razor. 

"NO! GET OUT!" She screamed, but I climbed into the tub, gently taking the blade from her and throwing it into the sink. "Noooo." Her screams turned into moans and I pulled her into my arms. "No! Get out! I fucking hate you!" She sobbed, pounding on my chest as I sat there and took it, watching her with sad eyes until she eventually was exhausted and collapsed onto me, soaking my shirt with tears. 

"Shhh Demi, calm down. I've got you, you're gonna be okay." I soothed, but she shook her head. 

"You wouldn't want some crazy bitch as a wife." Shit. I hadn't even realized that slipped out of my mouth. 

"Nena I didn't mean it like that, you're not crazy. You're not I promise. I'm so sorry I didn't mean it." I whispered urgently in her ear, hugging her tightly to my body, "You're not crazy. You're strong and beautiful and you're my wife and I love more than anything or anyone in the entire world." I kissed her temple and sat up a bit, gathering her into my arms as I lifted her easily out of the tub and carried her over to the bed. I set her down and got under the covers, pulling her into my chest and rubbing her back. "I'm so sorry hermosa." 

She whimpered and clutched at my t-shirt, "I didn't mean what I said, I don't wanna be done. I don't want you to leave me again." 

I shook my head, "I never left. I'll never ever leave you." 

~*~
Izzy's POV

        I snuggled closer to Jake's chest as I could feel the urges to force myself to throw up surfacing again. He kissed my head lightly and sighed. 

"Do you think you're ever gonna go back to your parent's house?" 

I sighed, "I don't know, I'm pretty comfortable right now." 

He chuckled, "I am too, but I'm just worried about you and your mom. You guys were doing so good, what happened?" 

I shrugged, "I was lying to everyone, telling people I forgave her, when in reality I hated how I had to pretend like everything was okay when it really wasn't at all. It was all so bottled up inside of me and finally came out on one of our therapy sessions. I said some really hurtful things, and didn't want to deal with the damage I'd caused, so I ran." 

Jake nodded, "Well I'm sure the things you said to her are the last thing on her mind right now." 

I opened my mouth to agree with him, but the there was a banging on the door. 

"I thought your uncle wasn't coming home until the weekend?" I asked, and Jake cautiously got up and walked to the door. 

"He's not." He looked through the peephole then opened the door, "Is there a problem officers?" 

My blood ran cold, officers. My mom had found me, and sent the cops again, fucking typical. The cops pushed Jake aside and walked into the apartment. 

"We're looking for Isabella Valderamma and have credible information that she is in the household. Do you know anything about that?" 

I sat up on the couch and the larger cop focused on me, "There you are, we've had every cop in Los Angeles searching for you. Do you realize how worried you parents have been? We have a warrent to cuff you if you don't come willingly." 

I gulped, and nodded, "I'll come." 

Jake stepped forward, "Izzy wait-" 

"There will be no waiting son, you're lucky I don't arrest you for kidnapping and obstructing an investigation." 

Jake feel silent and I wrapped my arms around him, kissing him gently, "I'm so sorry." He whispered, but I shook my head. 

"It's not your fault, how could it be? Besides, I'm more pissed at her." 

The cop took my arm gently and led me out of the building to a cop car, where I sat for the two hour drive, my anger slowly building as he drove the familiar route home. Finally, he pulled into my driveway and got out, leading me up to the front door. I shoved him away from me and opened the door. My mom and dad sat on the couch, my mom on his lap, obviously she'd been crying. 

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I exclaimed, walking straight past them and up to my room. 

"Izzy!" My mom said, and ran up to me, pulling me into one of her signature hugs. I nearly embraced her back, but squirmed out of her embrace. 

"You really think calling the fucking cops on me was the best thing to do? Honestly? Fuck off, I never want to see you again." I snarled, and slammed my door, locking it tightly.

Wilmer's POV 

        Demi burst into tears as Izzy slammed the door, and I quickly ran to hug her. 

"NO!" She shouted, shoving my chest with surprising strength, "You did this! You made her hate me!" 

I nodded, "I'll go fix it baby I promise I'll fix it just come here. I'm begging you." She sighed and tried to get grip on herself, walking into my arms and pressing her face into my neck. 

"She hates me."

I smoothed out her hair, "No she doesn't, she's pissed, but she doesn't hate you. She's gonna be more pissed at me once I tell her that you wanted her to come back on her own and how you told me not to call the cops."

Demi nodded, "I hope you're right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS SO DONT TELL MOM IS LITERALLY SO FUCKING CLOSE TO ONE MILLION READS IM SHITTING. 

Comment and Vote!

Twitter: @Lovatic_Chica

Next Update: Friday 

-Rachel