[1] You're leaving.

CHAPTER 1; You're leaving. 

Izzy's POV 

 **      
"Izzy!" Get up you have school!"

I opened my eyes and groaned, "Five more minutes!" 

My door opened, and my mom walked in. You might've heard of her, Demi Lovato? Teen role model and pop icon? Woop dee doo. 

She sat on the edge of my bed, "C'mon Iz, you gotta get up." 

I threw my pillow in her direction hearing a sigh in repsonse. 

"Don't make me get your father." 

Groaning, I pushed myself into a sitting position. 

"I'm up okay?" 

My mom and I are alike in those ways, neither of us are morning people. She smiled brightly at me, her make up already done and wearing a buisness suit. 

"You're leaving again." 

It wasn't a question, she was never dressed this early unless she had a plane to catch. My mom kissed my forehead, 

"A quick trip I promise. New York and back." 

I nodded, "Is dad going too?"

Footsteps came down the hall and my dad came into the door way, buckling his watch. 

"I heard dad." 

You probably know my dad, Wilmer Valderamma. Him and my mom got a lot of shit for dating back in 2011,  but they pushed though it. And now I have to sit and listen to their romantic stories of 'defying the odds' every year at holidays. It's disgusting. 

"Are you leaving too?" 

He nodded with a small smile, 

"Sorry kiddo, but Marissa is coming for the weekend."

I nodded, "Okay." 

My mom touched my cheek, 

"Cheer up baby, it's friday!" 

Whoop dee do. 

~*~

"Hey fatass." 

I winced as Leslie, the queen bitch of my highschool shoved me against the lockers. I gritted my teeth and kept walking, the principal had warned me that if I got into any more shit with this girl that he would have no choice but to call my parents. So, I continued to ignore her, trying desperately to get to my first period class. 

"Hey. I'm talkin' to you."

She snarled and go into my face. 

"You think just because your mom is a celebrity you can walk around here like you own the place?" 

Fighting the urge to roll my eyes and laugh at her, I sped up. But she matched my pace easily, and sudddenly I found myself whirling towards the ground as her foot stuck out in front of me. She kicked my side, causing me to yelp in pain. 

"Stupid slut. Go kill yourself like you know everyone wants you to." 

Soon Leslie. Soon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYOOO Well this is the newfanfic, hope you like it! It's going to be shorter than the others, maybe about 30ish chapters.. but I have it all written so regular updates are almost guarunteed! 

Comment and Vote! 

-Rachel.