[68] Forgive

CHAPTER 68- Forgive

Izzy's POV 

BOOM.

        I flinched back as something hit into Paul and he was sent staggering back. I slid down the wall and burst into tears as Paul attempted to fight off the obviously superior attacker. A few minutes later it went quiet and I heard the sound of footsteps coming closer. My head was buried in my arms and I felt a person sit next to me and pull me into their body. 

"Izzy you need to breathe." I froze. I knew that voice, I'd learned his footsteps, his breathing patterns, his heartbeat. I learned everything there was to know about him. And he'd ruined it. 

"What the hell?!" I shoved away from him, "What are you doing here Jake?" 

He looked down sheepishly, "I was visiting my Uncle here. He lives a few streets over. I was walking around when I heard you scream." 

I looked down, "Oh." 

He sighed, "Izzy can I explain to you what happened?" 

I rolled my eyes, "It won't change anything." 

His eyes still captivated mine, and I hated it. "I know, but it'll make me hate myself less."

With a sighed I motioned for him to go on. 

"When I first came to the school you were the first one I met. I was enchanted by you, I really was. Leslie was a childhood friend, and her parents knew my parents really well. I always knew she was a bitch, but I had no other friends. Once she found out I was dating you she manipulated me into just revealing certain things about you like how you were anxious about certain things. Then one day I don't know how but she found out that you tried to kill yourself but I swear to God I didn't tell her anything about your self-harm or you family. She lied." 

I shook my head, "That doesn't change anything. She knew so much Jake." 

I leaned forward so our noses were touching, "Isabella, I know I screwed up. I know I hurt you and I hate myself for doing that to you. But I love you. I love you so god damn much and I know, deep down, you love me too. I'm begging for you to just give us another chance, please. Please Izzy let me fix everything." 

I sighed and gently pressed my lips to his, "You promised, not to hurt me. And you did." 

He nodded, "I'm so sorry Iz, I'm so fucking sorry. Just please, I miss you so much everyday." 

I sniffled, "You didn't even call." 

"I didn't think you wanted me to. I wanted to give you your space. But now, seeing you, it's brought everything back and.... I don't think I can stay away from you anymore Iz." 

I looked up into his eyes and saw the trust, the fear, the love that he was feeling and knew he meant what he was saying. 

"If we're going to do this we're gonna take it slow. My mom as of now really kind of hates you along with my dad so I think it's best if we just lay low for awhile." 

I'd barely gotten the words out before he was kissing me, full of passion and love. 

"Thank you so much Izzy, you won't regret this I promise you that." 

I smiled and pulled his face back to mine again, I'd missed this so much that it hurt. I know he's sorry, and I know he's going to try and make it up to me. I just hope it wasn't going to destroy me again. 

"I love you." I whispered, against his neck. 

"I love you too Iz." 

        We'd begun to walk back to his Uncle's house when Jake suddenly stopped. 

"Wait. Why are you here?" 

I bit my lip, "I kind of... ran away?" 

He shook his head, "Izzy come on, why would you do that?" 

I shrugged, "I don't know why. It seemed like the right thing to do at the time but now I'm not so sure." 

He slung his arm over my shoulder and pulled me into a hug, "Izzy no matter what you seem to think, your mom loves you alot. i see it in the way she looks at you when you're not looking at her. I see it in the way she is strict with you, it's all about love. Even when she wasn't there for you she loved you. Believe me, maybe you two do need some time apart but I bet right now she's killing herself for hurting you so bad that you felt the need to run away." 

I nodded and pulled away, taking his hand, "I know. It's not permanent, but I think this is good for us." 

~*~
Demi's POV 

   "MOM! HELP ME PLEASE!" I whirled around the dark maze, crying hysterically as I searched for the source of Izzy's cries blindly. "MOM THEY'RE GONNA HURT ME PLEASE COME SAVE M-" 

Her screams were cut off abruptly and a long drawn out one took it's place. 

"NO!" I sat up in bed, drenched with sweat, a hand flying up to cover my throat as I let out a strangled cry. Beside me, Wilmer woke up quickly, rubbing his eyes as he turned to me. 

"What happened?! What's wrong!?" 

I shook my head and curled into his chest, let out loud sobs as I grabbed fistfulls of his shirt. 

"Shhh Demi, it's okay it was only a dream I promise baby." 

I shook my head, "No you can't promise that. We don't know she's not being hurt or if she's safe Wilmer you can't promise me anything. They can't promise they're gonna find her either." 

He sighed and held me for a while as I let it out onto his shirt, "What do you want me to do baby, tell me and I'll do it. Just tell me." 

I looked up at him with bloodshot eyes, "I need you to be you. To make me feel safe, and secure, and strong. I need you to hold me tightly, and never let go." I scooted up so I was looking into his eyes and softly touched his cheek. 

"I need you to make love to me." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote! 

Twitter: @Lovatic_Chica

NEXT UPDATE: Friday! 

-Rachel