[10] Scream

CHAPTER 10- Scream.         

Izzy's POV 

      I kept my head down as I walked into school on Monday. As much as I tried to hide, it wasn't long until I felt someone step down hard on the back of my vans sneaker. 

"Hey slut." 

I sighed and kept walking, really not into the whole 'beat-me-till-I-bleed' thing. 

"Bitch i'm talkin' to you!" My shoulders were suddenly grabbed roughly and I was slammed into a locker.

It was Sean Mendez, the dirtbag of the school. He was popular, but only because he supplied the rich kids their drugs every weekend. 

"What Sean." I muttered, dropping my head. 

He lifted it with his dirty fingers, "So Jimmy Rhodes told me how last weekend you fucked him so hard his dick almost fell off. Now that might've been because of your weight, but I was wondering if I could get some of that." 

My eyes widened and I pushed him off of me while him and his friends laughed. 

"I wouldn't have sex with you if we were the last two people on earth and had to repopulate the planet." 

The hallway was filled with mocking 'oooooh's' and Sean's face turned red. I felt a surge of self confidence but it was quickly shattered as Sean grabbed my hair and threw me to the ground, getting in my face.

"Listen you little bitch, you better watch your fucking mouth, because on of these days- very soon, I'm gonna have you screaming my name." He got up, kicked my side, and walked away as though nothing had happened. 

I however, was terrified. 

~*~

        Six hours later, as I left the school building, his words echoed in my head. I felt the panic rising in me as I walked out of my class and soon broke into a run as I burst through the school doors frantically searching for Marissa's car. C'mon... C'mon... THERE! I stopped short, she was parked right in front of the popular group. I couldn't tell her to move without raising suspicion, Marissa's not an idiot and would put the pieces together in seconds. 

So, I prepared to walk through them, head held high. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote! 

Hope you liked it, 

-Rachel.