[ 31 ]

Jennie

__________________

I saw little Pranpriya  talking happily with someone who is sitting in her bed while Pranpriya is on a chair beside it. Suddenly, a man came in the open door.

'Pranpriya, follow me.' the man said sternly.

Pranpriya face turns pale as she looks at the man scared.

'Yes, dad.' she said.

'We're just talking dad.' the girl with Pranpriya said.

''Chaeyoung. Don't disobey me. You need to rest. You're doctor need to check up your eyes this afternoon so rest.' he said.

'And you, you are bothering her. Get Out.' their dad yelled at Rosé.

Pranpriya immediate walk out of the room.

The man followed her out as she close the door of Rosés room.

Pranpriya was waiting for her outside the door.

He grab Pranpriyas arm as he grip on it tightly.

'I told you to stay away from my daughter. You'll be punished.' he said sternly as she drags her in a dark room which looks like a storage room.

He punched and whipped Pranpriya's little body like a punching bag.

________________

I felt my heart ache at every seen as Pranpriya cries. I want to cover and hug her but I can't

I saw how Pranpriya escapes every time to go to the green field until the day we met. I saw every emotion of her. The sad and happy smile she gave on a young me. How did I not know the suffer she endured? How I was not able to see the how she hide her sadness, her sorrow, her suffering in front of me.

I saw how Pranpriya walk out of her house to meet me one last time despite her father's threat.

I saw how Pranpriya run using all her strength to me as she pushes me out of the car's way. As her small frame body was hit instead of mine. Her body lies on the ground covered by her own pool of blood.

I saw Pranpriya lying in a white bed in white surroundings. She looks like sleeping. A woman walk to her.

'Welcome to your new home, my child. You died as Pranpriya and now you are born as an Angel named Lalisa.' the woman said as Pranpriya finally her eyes.

'You're Lalisa' she said to Pranpriya.

________________

Pranpriya or Lsalisa has grown older and now I saw the Lisa I first met.

She is watching over humans as her eyes lands on someone.

She disappear then suddenly the image is in earth. Wait I know this place, It's in Korea.

Lisa followed someone which seems to be familiar to me but it's back is facing me so I can't identify.

When the person finally turn around, I saw made me shock.

It is me. Lisa was watching me?

The image change but I still saw Lisa following me. It is a different day. This is very very familiar.

I saw me walking at the end of the cliff as Lisa was looking at me but I was not able to see her that time.

The next scene was sure I know. The old me step to nothing and fall.

Lisa run to me as she wrap her arms around my body.

She's the reason I felt a warm feeling that time.

We both fell on the ocean. The wave is too rough but Lisa covers me with her arms and wings. We bump at every big rocks on the ways as I saw Lisa holds on to me with so much care. She swam us out of the ocean. Her wings are broken and she's bleeding. We are on the shore as she perform CPR to me.

When I finally able to breath, she looks at me but the old me can't see her because of dizziness.

'You're safe now.' she said to me before the old me loss consciousness.

She disappear as my friends finally found me.

She is the one who save me that time.

_____________

The image change and I saw Lisa standing in front of the same woman earlier who looks like a goddess.

'Lalisa, you had sin. You should haven't interrupt on human's life. I'm sentenced you as a fallen Angel and you will forgot your memories about the girl you've save.' she said.

I felt my heart ache as I realize I'm the reason why Lisa became a fallen Angel.

Why is she always saving me? Why did she need to suffer for me?

_________________________

I finally woke up in a bed as tears fall out of my eyes. I saw Rosé sitting on a chair beside me.

"You're finally awake-- Are you okay? Why are you crying?" she asked.

"I know now. Pranpriya is Lisa. I'm the reason Pranpriya died and I'm the reason why Lisa became a fallen Angel. It's all my fault." I cried.

Rosé hugs me as she caress my back to gave comfort.

"Don't blame yourself. My sister won't like it. She did all those things because of love. Because she loves you. She wanted you to live. So, please treasure the life she keeps on protecting." she said.

She is right. Lisa wants me to live as Jennie that she loves. I'll treasure my life as I wait for her. She will came back for me. I know she will. Even though, she said I shouldn't wait but I will. She have sacrifice a lot of things for me. I will wait for me even in next life. I had already found someone who deserve my heart and that's her. She is the only one who deserve and who have it. Someday we will be with each other again and I'll wait for it.

I will wait for you my only love.