[ 28 ] Date - Afternoon

Jennie

SATURDAY AFTERNOON

1:18 PM

"Animal shelter" I said reading the sign board.

Lisa looks at me nervously expecting my reaction..

"This is unexpected...." I said.

"I'm not sure where to bring you on a date but I thought you will like this place since you love animals especially dogs. But if you don't like-" she said looking down.

"Don't like? I love this. Being in a place surrounded by cute loving dogs and cats are The Best." I said happily.

"I've always wanted to go in this kind of place. I have never got a chance and someone to go with. My family is not fond of dogs or cats so when they finally gifted me Kuma when I was young I had nosebleed because of happiness. They came to love Kuma so it has been great." I said.

"You nosebleed because of happiness?" she chuckles.

"I was happy. I really wanted to have one." I said quite embarrassed.

"I even bought the dog collar in Korea before which I don't remember that time why it has name Kuma but now I do." I said as I remember the day I met Kuma.

I was happy that day and thinking of different names for him when my mom gave me a dog collar with name tag 'Kuma' on it. She said I bought it when we were in Korea. I don't remember it but I like the name so I named my dog 'Kuma'.

But now that my memories are back, I know why it's Kuma. Pranpriya gave him that name.

~~~ Flashback ~~~~

"I will have a dog one day." I said.

"Didn't you say your parents are against it?" Pran said.

"I will never stop until they agreed to gave me one." I said determined.

"I will but a dog collar tomorrow." I added.

"You don't have a dog yet, you know." she said.

"That's why. I'll buy one and bring it home.I will hang it on my room's door so my parents will saw it every time they go to my room." I said proudly.

"You got a weird way to convince someone." she said and chuckles.

"Whatever. What should be the name? I need to put a name tag on the collar." I asked.

"How about Brownie? I want a dog with brown fur." I added.

"Definitely not. That name was common." she said.

"So, what should be the name?" I asked.

She thought for a while before answering.

"Kuma. How about Kuma? Like bear who have brown color." she said.

"Kuma soiunds great. I will surely name my dog Kuma." I said.

~~~ Flashback Ends ~~~

We spend the whole afternoon playing, feeding and taking care of the animals in the shelter and we had so much fun.