[ 7 ]

Jennie

If I don't love this dog, I will probably kill him. Kidding. I will not give him extra snacks today.

"Kuma, come here." I nicely asked my dog.

Ray barks at me while hiding to this girl like we are playing hide a seek. He is liking this situation. I know as I saw his tail continuously wave from left to right like mocking me.

I lightly bite my lower lip not sure if I would get angry or laugh at this scenario.

"Kuma..... come to mommy" I ask more like pleading.

Do you know what he did?

He ran to my direction.

I smile widely. He goes to my back from my right side and my smile decrease a little.

He then continue as she pass in my left side an goes back to the girl and hide again.

My smile is gone.

This dog is testing my patience.

You are not going to have extra snack for three days. You sly dog.

As I continue killing my dog with my eyes, I heard a laugh. I look at the girl holding her stomach as she continuous to laugh. She is pretty laughing and I find the sound of her laugh like music. It was calming.

When she realize I was looking at her, she tried to stop laughing. After a good minutes, her laugh finally calm down and gulp. She smiles at me before saying "Sorry, I just find the both of you really cute." and she chuckles.

I felt heat growing in my cheeks as I heard her say 'I'm cute. I mean Kuma and I are cute.'

She saw my blush and realize what she just said.

"I mean your interaction with each other is really cute." she clarified.

"I know" I replied since I don't know what to say.

"Will you mind it if I walk both of you home as I carry your dog since he doesn't seem wanting to be apart from me any minute now." she said.

I think for a while.

"But if you are not comfortable with it then I won't" she added seeing I am contemplating.

"No. I mean you can. My dog seems to really like you which means you are a good person." I said.

"Really? Nice." she said excitedly and she bent down to carry Kuma in her arms and pet his head.

"Lead the way." she signals me to walk first.

I walk front while she is walking beside and bit behind me.

We walk silently until we reach my house.

I stop walking and said "This is it."

She looks at my house and front yard.

"You have a nice house little boy." she said.

I follow her gaze which is in the dog house in my front yard.

She praises the dog house than my house. I wonder if that was good or a bad thing.

"His name is Kuma." I said.

"Oh. Even your name is nice and cute." she said as she smiles at my dog.

I smile as I look at them. She looks more like the owner of my dog.

She let the dog down.

"You should go inside, Kuma. Be a good boy." she bid farewell to my dog. Kuma listen to her as she barks like agreeing to what she said and runs inside.

"It nice meeting you. My name is Lalisa. You can call me Lisa like most of my friends do." She said while facing me.

"Nice meeting you too. I'm Jennie." I introduced myself.

"Jennie. A beautiful name for a beautiful lady like you. I hope we can become friends." she said.

Though her words were like what most people say when they flirt. However, the way she said it you know it's not that. She says it with a pure intent to praise.

"I hope too, Lisa." I replied.

She bids her goodbye and walk away as I follow her with my eyes.

I felt lighthearted around her which is great. I think we will become really good friend if we have a chance to meet again.

And, I really do hope so.