[ 16 ]

Lalisa

SATURDAY

I have no work today. Rosé invited to her house which I agreed since I have nothing to do and I liked being with her. She is likes an older sister to me who would give me advise and lectures me but she can also be a dork friend who likes to play pranks.

I'm here in front of her hug house. She must be really rich. I pressed the bell in her gate. After a while, she answered it.

"Oh. Lisa! You're here." I heard Rosé's voice from a square device in the gate.

"How did you know it's me?" I asked.

"Haha. Of course, I can see you through the intercom. Anyway, come inside." she said and the gate opens automatically.

'Wow! Human sure are great. They can this things without power' I thought impressively.

I came inside the gate which closes automatically from my behind.

Rosé opens the door in her house as I walk to her.

"Good Evening, Lisa" she greeted.

"Good Evening" I replied.

She let me came inside. My eyes roam around her house. I look at every corner and was greatly impressed by how clean and artistic her house looks. I know how a clean freak Rosé is and surely her house shows it.

I saw a picture frames in the cabinet. A man and a child whom I'm sure is Rosé. The other picture is a woman who I think is Rosé's mom since she looks like her a lot. Another picture is a child Rosé and another young girl with her.

"Great house. Do you have any companion?" I asked.

"As you can see, other than you. None." she jokes and laugh.

"Funny. I mean if your family is at home." I said. I saw sadness in her eyes for a second before she cover it with a smile.

"No, I'm alone." she said in low voice. I just nod in response. I did not ask further cause she might get uncomfortable.

"Let's play!" she excitedly said as she changes the topic.

We played in her xbox for two hours. It is already 8 in the evening so we ordered pizza and fried chicken. When our food arrived, we ate with beer while we watched a short film.

When the film was done and she was a bit tipsy, she open up to me about herself.

"You know. I hated my dad but love him at the same time. It's weird I know." she laughs.

"My dad was really great to me which why I love him but he hate my sister so I hated him too. I love my sister very much. She was kind like an angel. I know my dad hated her since our family was destroyed when she came and he said I should hate her too. But, how can I hate an innocent kid, my sister. Even though, she came from another womb. She is still my sister. I miss her so much. I miss them. If only I stopped her that day then she won't die. It's my fault." she let out before she fell asleep lying in the couch. I saw a tear fell in her cheeks.

I smile sadly looking at her. I wipe her tears.

"It's not your fault. Somethings are just meant to happen." I said though I know she can't hear me. I get a blanket in her room and cover her body with it.

"Sleep well" I said. I left a cup of water and a letter in her table telling her that I went home so she won't get worried.

I felt sad for Rosé. She looks happy, jolly outside which I always saw in her. She seems to have everything. Some of my co-workers envied her. But, no one is perfect. You can't have everything. Humans like to show they are strong and happy. They want to hide their weakness and their sadness.

However, I think those who show their weakness and sadness have true strength because they know they are not perfect but they are strong enough to admit it and not hide to others. And, those are the ones who can have true happiness because they don't need to hide and pretend. Your weakness can be your strength if you will just acknowledge it.

_________________________________