[ 12 ]

Jennie

I am having my morning walk as usual but I am excited today since Lisa will be with me. I mean, us - Kuma and I. She is a great accompany. I did talk about her to my parents and my therapist and they said it was good thing for me to be friend with someone new.

Though my mom is quite worried since they don't know Lisa so she said I should invite her over breakfast one of this days. She wants to know her to make sure that my newly found friend can be trusted.

I'm not really sure if I want Lisato meet my family since she might get intimidated especially to my brother since he is very big guy because he plays soccer.

I'll try to ask Lisa but not today. It will be our third meeting. Maybe next time.

I walk out of my house to wait for Lisa but to my surprise she is already there waiting for me.

"Have you waited long? You should have ring the bell." I said.

"Good Morning. I have just arrive a minute ago." she said.

"Really?" I questioned.

"Yes, really. Right Kuma? You believe me, don't you?" she said as she pets Ray.

We walk away my house and goes near the park. She plays with Kuma as Kuma runs to her and I just watch them both happily.

It is quite fascinating. Them being happy brought smile to me. This is peaceful. A normal yet a great morning.

I know I will always look out for this kind of morning walk with this two.

I am really liking Lisa's company. Enjoying a friend walking with my dog. Just us, being happy. This kind of feeling is refreshing. How long was it since I just become me. I can be myself and not bothering if there is anyone watching me. I only focus on feeling happy with someone.

______________________________