[ 3 ]

Jennie

I have enough and finally decide to take a break. My family and friends have supported me. I was glad that our boss have let me take my break. It had become a topic in SNS about my break but there are a lot of people supported me to take my rest.

I had already return in my hometown in New Zealand when the news broke out. It has been six months since I take my break. All I did was stay at home. Have my time with my family and my dog. I have sometimes return to Korea to participate on few activities like photo shoot and filming ads since I know my fans miss me too. My family and friends are really proud of me because of my courage.

Currently, I am here at my home recovering. My therapist have visited me at least once a week for my session on those six months. Since I have been improving a lot, she had decide to minimize it to twice a month but she said I need to at least take a walk around the neighborhood in exchange since I was always at home here in Japan other than when I participated our concert here last time. I was quite worried at first since there might people who will recognize me and scowl or say bad things at me which I don't want to experience here in my hometown. My mom did encourage me by accompanying me in an early morning walk when there are very few people around.

It continued for a month. My mom and I will have an early morning walk every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.

Today is Sunday and I have a morning walk. Seven months have past since my break started and a month of this morning walk. I will only have my morning walk today with my dog, Kuma, because my mom wants me to finally do something on my own. I was at first against it but my mom said she will be really happy if I will walk by myself and she is getting old to wake up early in the morning for a walk causing some body aches in her back and legs. I think my mom is just trying to reason that out since she wants me to do this but I think or we think I needed it. After arguing, we have finally came with an agreement of me walking with our dog, Kuma.

The time is 6'O clock. I am in front of our door holding the knob with my right hand and a leash of my dog in the left hand. I am now about to walk out of our house on my own.

Here goes nothing.