[ 8 ] Lisa's Dream

Lalisa

' I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME NEAR MY DAUGHTER DIDN'T I?!' the well-built middle aged man yelled.

' I-I'm sorry I-I'm s-sorry ... I-It won't happen a-again dad' the child apologize as she cries.

'YOU ARE NOT MY DAUGHTER! NEVER WILL! SO NEVER CALL ME DAD! I HAVE ONLY ONE CHILD!' the man yelled angrily as she pushed the small girl to the wall.

The child whimpered in hurt as she continued to cry in the floor as she can only utter 'Sorry'.

'You need to be punished!' the man said as he get a long stick and whip it to the child.

The girl continues to cry and apologize to the man that is hurting her.

When the girl's body is now covered with bruises, the man finally stop as he's done.

'YOU ARE GOING TO STAY HERE IN THIS ROOM TONIGHT UNTIL TOMORROW WITH NO FOOD.' the man yelled as he walks out the door and locked it.

The young girl is sitting on the floor in the dark room with only light coming from the moon passing through in the window, her head is on her knees as she cries.

'W-why won't d-dad loves m-me?' the girl murmur to herself.

♪ Alarm Clock ⏰ Sound ♪

I woke up by the sound. It's already 7 in the evening. Today is Friday and I have work at 8:30 so I need to prepare.

When I have done preparing and eating my dinner, I walk on my way to 'The Bar' where I work.

I'm thinking about my dream. I'm continuously dreaming the exact same thing every day since Sunday. Has my dream have something do with the woman I met named Jennie? I started having those nightmares since I met her but maybe it was coincidence. I am not really sure.

I always woke up with a tear flowing out of my eyes every time I wake up.

'Who is the young girl'

'Why is her dad hurting her?'

'Why am I dreaming about it?'

'Do I know the girl?'

'Have I met her when I was still an Angel? But, why I can't remember it?'

Those questions are always in my thoughts every waking time.

________________________________