[ 30 ] Letter

Jennie

SUNDAY

I woke up without her on my side. I feel sad as everything sync on me like a big rock fell on my head. Last night was a nightmare and the same time a wonderful dream. Lisa is the only one who can make me felt the negative and positive emotion at the same time.

I know she'll be gone by the time I woke up but I'll still hoping to see her face even just one last time. I look around the room and found no one.

I'm not in my room. This is not my house. This is also not Lisa's apartment but it is Lisa's room. This is Rosé's house. I had wonder last night why Lisa has a room in Rosé's house but I did not ask. I'm to focus on spending every minute and second to be with her.

I raise up from lying and sit at the edge of the bed as I reminisce every that happened last night. I did not go home since I want to be with Lisa. I called my parents that I will be staying with Lisa and they're fine with it since they trust both of us.

I'm with Lisa the whole night. We made love.

I know someone might say it's crazy but we love each other and we both wanted it. I will treasure every bit of these feelings for her.

My eyes roam again to every corner of this room as I try to smell any remaining scent Lisa had left. My eyes landed on the night stand beside the bed where a paper is placed.

I get it. This is from Lisa. I know for sure without reading yet.

As I started reading the letter, my tears are falling again.

To My Love Jennie,

          Thank you for every thing you've given me. The love we shared is the only thing I'll brought with me. I might be gone now but the love I have for you will stay forever. You are my only love from the start until the endless. Before we made love last night, you said I'll be bringing your heart and you'll be empty. But no, it's not. You are not going to be empty because I left my heart with you. Someday we will be together again, until then please stay as the Jennie I love.

Your Angel,

Lalisa 🙉

As I'm at the end of the letter, a sense of familiarity came to me looking at the drawn lips with a dot beside it. I've seen this somewhere. I think and think and think until it strike me light a lightning. I get my bag in the night stand and open it. I pull out my wallet as I look for a piece of paper. I open it as I lift it beside the letter from Lisa.

To My Only Best Friend Jennie,

          Thank you for days you have spend with me in a short time. It has been the best days of my life. You will always be someone special to me. The friendship we've shared together is the most treasured thing I'll keep until the day I die. You might be gone for now but you will bring a piece of my heart. We will meet again someday and I'm sure of it because you and I have something special.

Your Only Best Friend,

Pranpriya 🙉

This letter from Pranpriya was given to me by my mom when I finally remember her again. My mom told be Pranpriya have this letter with her when she died. It's a letter she supposed to gave me before I left back home to New Zealand.

I have compared the signature. The money. It's Pranpriya's trade mark. Lisa has it too. Can it possibly the same person? But how? Pranpriya is dead. It can't be.

I walk out of the room and go downstairs as I look for Rosé. She is the only one who can answer me,

I found her standing in the Kitchen.

"Oh Jennie. You're awake. Let's have break--" Rosé said but stop when she saw me.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"Is Lisa and Pranpriya one person?" I pleaded for the answer.

"You know?" she said shocked.

"So, It is. How?" I asked as a tear started to form in my eyes.

"I shouldn't--"

"Please tell me the truth. I want to know." I pleaded.

"Lisa is an Angel." she finally said.

I felt my whole body froze in shock hearing the last word she said.

My head suddenly started to ache. It is too much to handle. Both of my hands are in my head trying to remove the hurt but it's not.

"Jennie?! Is something wrong?!" I heard Rosé said before my vision blurs.

Everything turns black. Like I'm on a dream or another dimension. I saw nothing until I saw something. Like a video, it started to me as I watch the past that holds the truth.