[ 26 ]

Lalisa

Jennie had just went home. I'm glad I got sick and was able to spend a lot more time with her.

I ask Rosé to come over and there she is.

"Lisa, how's your fever?" she asked.

"I'm better." I said smiling.

"You have a pretty personal nurse so no doubt on that." she smirks.

"Yeah, she is." I smile widely thinking on Jennie again.

"So, before you drown on your Jennie's thought. Are you going to work tonight? I'll understand if you can't. You may still need to recover." she said.

"I'm fine already but that is what I want to talk about." I said seriously.

She look at me questionably.

"I won't be able to work." I said.

"Oh. It's fine. You can go back-" she said but I interrupted her.

"No." I said as I shake my head.

"I'm resigning."

"Why?! Is the pay low for you? I can raise it. Are you not comfortable about something? We can talk about it." she said shocked and rumble on her words.

I smile at her seeing her panic a bit. I held both of her shoulder and look at her seriously.

"I'll be gone and I don't think I can return. But before that, I want to tell you the truth." I said.

"Where are you going? What truth?" she asked.

"Rosé, you are precious to me. You are the only one who loves me in our family-" I said

"Family?"

"I'm Pranpriya." I finally said.

"Pranpriya? But, she's dead."

"I am. I'm not human. I'm an Angel. A fallen one." I said.

She kept silent not sure if she will believe or not. Not sure what she would say or ask.

I showed my wings and her eyes grows bigger.

"You're an Angel." she said with wide eyes and hang mouth.

"I am."

"So, you're Pranpriya? My s-sister P-Pranpriya?" she ask as her eyes gets teary and her voice starts to crack.

"I am." i said with a flat smile as I try to stop myself from crying.

"Pranpriya!" she said and hug me.

"I miss you so much. I'm s-sorry I was not able to p-protect you. I'm s-sorry you s-suffered. I'm s-sorry." she said as her cries heavily and her voice crack at every word.

I caress her back giving her comfort.

"It's not your fault so please don't say sorry. Because, I should be thankful to you. You love me when my mother can't. You love me when our father can't. You're my family." I said as a tear flow out my eyes.

We spend minutes in silent cry as we continue to hug. When she finally calm down, she pulls out a bit from the hug and look at me.

"You're here but why are you going again? Can't you stay?" she ask sadly.

"I can't. I was here to do a mission and I have completed it so I need to go back." I said.

"Please stay even just for month. No, even just one more week." she pleaded.

"I want too but my body can't. I'm already using the rest of my energy here on earth. It will last until tomorrow night so I need to go back and I doubt I'll be allowed to go back." I said.

"Is there anything we can do for you to gain energy here?"

"None. I'm an Angel with gray wings whom don't have a source of energy here. White Angel gain energy from humans' good deeds and light gray-winged Angel which I was last week gain energy by it too but only half of it so I was able to stay this long."

"Why did it turn from light gray to pure gray?"

"I broke one of the rules which is don't hurt any human. I hurt Somi's dad."

"But, you were just protecting Somi." she said. She knows about it since I have told her last time.

"I was but I still broke a rule. I will be sentenced once I got back. Either they punish me to be a black-winged Angel or in other ways. A black-winged Angel who gained energy by humans' evil deeds which I hope not to be one. I'm positive Jihyo will still gave me a lighter punishment since It's for good and I did not break the rule number one."

"What's the rule number one?"

"Never interfere on human's life. Death is death which means we can't cause it or stop it." I said.

"What would happen if you broke it?"

"I'll be nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Yes, nothing."

"You mean die?"

"No. When you die, your soul will leave your body. A soul in earth whom waits for their destination which either heaven or hell. Nothing is Like bubble, Like dust, Like firework."I said.

We stay silent for a minute before she talk again.

"I'll stay here with you until before you go back."

"I have a date tomorrow."

"Right, now that I remember. Aren't you going to tell Jennie? You remember her, don't you?"

"I did remember. My memories came back when I return in heaven last Monday since I have completed my mission. But, I won't tell her. I saw her cried when she finally remember me when she woke up as I silently watch over her when I got back last Tuesday. She'll be way more sad knowing I'm here but I'll be gone again. She was my mission. If I tell her I'm an Angel, she will know all about me like memories she will gain from me which includes knowing the other truth." I said sadly.

"What other truth?"

"The reason I became a fallen Angel...

because of her."