[ 24 ]

Jennie

WEDNESDAY EVENING

It's around 7 PM when I received a call from Rosé. We had exchange number when we met this morning.

She called me about Lisa. I was really worried when she said Lisa gets sick. Since Rosé have work tonight, she ask me if I can look out for Lisa. I'm glad she asked.

Now, I'm here at Lisa's apartment to take care of her.

"What happen?" I asked.

"I called her this lunch to it together since we usually do so but she was not answering. I came to her apartment and I found her lying in her bed covered by her blanket and shivering. She was really hot. I already wipe her with wet towel and have her drink her med." she said.

"Thank you. I'll take it from here. You can go." I said.

"Thanks. Please feed her and have her drink her med again after. I really want to stay and take care of her but we have event in the bar tonight." she said regretfully.

"It's fine. I'm here."

"Thanks. Bye." she said and leave.

___________

I've made rice soup and feed her which she gladly ate and take her med.

She is silently sleeping like a baby right now. I'm sitting beside her as I caress her hair slowly.

Now that I think about it. Lisa really looks like Pranpriya

They are both kind hearted and have innocent personality. Maybe, it's the reason I was drown to Lisa when I first met her.

This past few days, I kept thinking and thinking about her. I think I'm having deep feeling for her. I know she likes me too but I hope she will fell for me as deep as I'm falling right now.

Lisa, I'm falling. Please fall with me.

_____________

I woke up feeling someone move beside me. I didn't even realize I take a nap. I look at the clock and It was 10 PM. I felt someone move again and saw Lisa's hands move which is I'm holding.

She slowly open her eyes.

"Jennie? It's late you should have gone home." she said in her raspy voice.

"I'm staying tonight to take care of you. Please sleep again. You need to rest more." I said with care as I I caress her hand.

"Then, please lie with me here. You'll get uncomfortable if you just sit." she said.

"I'm fine." I said.

"No... please lie here with me. I want to cuddle. It's cold." she whined cutely and I can't deny the baby.

"Okay." I lay beside her as she cuddle with me. She wrap her arms around me.

"Jennie?"

"Hmm"

"Can you sing for me? I want to here your voice again." she said.

Again? I had never sang to her. Maybe she watch some of my videos.

I sang Best Part. She fell asleep as I was about to end the song.

"Lisa, I think I love you." I whisper to her.