[ 15 ]

Lalisa

A young girl is sitting in the grass field as she cries with her head down on her knees.

Suddenly, a pretty girl approaches her.

"You're crying again?" the pretty girl asked.

She looks up to the pretty girl as she wipes her tears away but it keeps on falling.

"I'll dance for you. So, you better stop crying." the pretty girl said.

She just continued to look at her.

The pretty girl then started to dance as the young girl finally stop crying.

The girl dances elegantly and she was mesmerized.

When the dance ends, she finally smiles at the pretty girl as who return it with wide smile.

"You should smile often. You are prettier when you smile." the pretty girl complimented.

The young girl nods as she smiles again.

_______________

The young girl and pretty girl meet at the green grass every afternoon. Though sometimes the young girl won't came but she will apologize to the pretty girl the next day saying she did something very important. The pretty girl believes her and so they continue seeing each other.

Every time the pretty girl saw the young girl cry, she will sing or dance for her and make her happy.

Everyday they meet the pretty girl would tell the young girl all the her journey back home. The pretty girl has a lot of stories to tell each day and the young girl will listen intently with a smile.

Every time the pretty girl would ask for the young girl to tell her about herself. The young girl will tell that her story was boring and will encourage the pretty girl to continue telling about her escapade. And so, the pretty girl did.

One day, both girls were just talking and having fun when pretty girl tap the young girl's arm as she was laughing. The young girl whimpered and so she looks at her worriedly is she hurt her friend unconsciously. She pulls up the long sleeve of the young girl which is covering her arms and she saw some dark violet spots which loos like a bruises.

"Are these bruises?" the pretty girl asked.

"N-no... I-it's just spots. yeah. spots. I'm sick so those grows on its own." the young girl said.

The pretty girl notice the way she looks uncomfortable so she did not bother asking further.

"We should bring you to a doctor." the pretty girl said.

"No. I'm fine. It will heal on its own. I'm already drinking my medicine." the young girl said.

"Okay... Does it hurt? like a lot?" the pretty girl asked in worry.

"A little if you touched them but it's fine. I'm okay." the young girl said smiling reassuringly.

_______________

"I will be going back home tomorrow." the pretty girl said one day.

"Your home far away here?" the young girl asked as she started feeling down.

"Yes. We won't see each other for a long time. But, I'm positive we will see each other again." the pretty girl said positively.

"I will miss you." the young girl said sadly.

"Me too. How about you go with me tomorrow morning in our house before I go?" the pretty girl said.

The young girl thought for it for a while.

"Please~~~ Please~~ It will be our last day. I want to see you." the pretty girl pleaded.

"Okay" the young girl gave in.

"Yes! I knew you can't resist me. I will meet you here tomorrow around 8 in the morning." the pretty girl said.

They went on their own home.

When the young girl came back to her prison by climbing up the tree and went inside through the windows, she was surprise by seeing her father standing at the door while looking at her with anger. She was again punched and whipped by her dad over all her body. Her dad threatened to kill her if she tries to sneak out again.

She sleeps at the cold floor the whole night as she cries.

_______________

Morning came and the young girl wakes up as someone is shaking her by the arm. She open her eyes and saw her older sister.

"____ , dad is out for work. Let's eat breakfast." her sister said.

The young girl realizes it's morning already and remember she needs to go see her friend.

"I need to go." the young girl said.

"Dad will get mad again. Don't go. Please. I don't want you hurt." her sister said.

"I'm fine. This will be the last. I want to see her before she goes." the young girl said.

"But I'm worried for you." her sister said worriedly.

"I'll be fast. I will be home before dad returns. Here, let me guide you and let's walk together downstairs" the young girl said as she helps her blind sister out of the room and downstairs.

"Bye, sister." The young girl said as she walks out of their house.

_______________________________

I woke up from my dream with a sad feeling. I become worried for the young girl.

I wanted to know what happens next but I guess I need to wait again for a new dream to came.