[ 18 ]

Lalisa

I think I finally find out my mission. There is a high probability it's Somi. How? I tried to connect every clues I've gathered.

My dreams and this unexplainable feeling when I'm with Jennie.

I think it's because Jennie is the one who will lead me to my mission which is Somi.

My dreams is similar to Somi's situation or it is Somi whom I am dreaming about. She was physically abused like the young girl in my dreams. I have tried to verified it by asking if there is a big tree near their house which she said yes and added that she sneaks out of their house through it.

Now, I am thinking what is my exact mission to Somi. Is it to protect her from her dad? But her dad is already in prison. Maybe it is to make her happy and get over her trauma.

What ever is it, I need to keep an eye on her, closely. She is an innocent and kind kid. She don't deserve those bad things she experienced. Every children deserves to be loved. They are innocent people who are yet to discover the beauty of the world.

If i'm not working, I'm with Jennie or in the orphanage. I am using my powers to become invisible to human eyes to go in the orphanage to keep an eye on Somi. Her dad has not been caught yet and I'm worried for her safety.

__________________________

SATURDAY

I'm on way now to orphanage. I'm using my powers so no can see me since i will get suspicious if I came to orphanage everyday with them seeing me.

As I was getting near the orphanage, I heard a muffle sound. Angels can hear sound an voices from a far. I tried focusing my hearing to the area were it came when I heard someone said help. I know this voices. Wait. It's Somi! I hurriedly run inside the orphanage as I am now visible to human's eyes.

There I walk in the room where the sound came. I saw Somi crying in the floor and a man hovering her, his hand covering her mouth and a knife pointing to her stomach.

I felt anger and I abruptly run to him and push him hard to the wall. Angels have great strength and so he's impact to the wall has caused great damage to his body. He loss his consciousness.

I walk to Somi to see if she was hurt which she is with a small cut in her neck. My main concern is Somi's health so I carried her out of the room as workers and children saw us.

They help me bring Somi to the hospital and contact the police whom immediately arrive and get the man arrested.

When Somi finished being treated, I found out that the man was her dad. I'm glad he is finally arrested and Somi is gonna be safe now.

I have protected her though I did break one of the rules.

_________________________